2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to play week in week out for me.

He would benefit so much from a leader alongside him.

Get Keane on the bench, send Zouma packing and bring in a quality CB to partner him.

Fairly solid I have to say.

Definitely would play him ahead of Zouma. All the time.

More importantly ijjy, Mina is here long-term. Zouma is just a way of him trying to prove himsefl for Chelsea.

Persist with Mina, understand he didnt know English upon coming so that can't help. If we are gonna plan for next season, now is the time to give Mina plenty of time to get games and attack next season with better english, understanding and regular games.

More importantly ijjy, Mina is here long-term. Zouma is just a way of him trying to prove himsefl for Chelsea.

Persist with Mina, understand he didnt know English upon coming so that can't help. If we are gonna plan for next season, now is the time to give Mina plenty of time to get games and attack next season with better english, understanding and regular games.

Absolutely agree. I’ve not been keen on Zouma since he got here so it has to be Mina from now on.

There is just no reason now to play Zouma ahead of Mina. Give him a run now to bed in.

Holgate’s pace alongside his aerial dominance could well be the ticket next year.

....I’d be playing Mina alongside Zouma. I think Holgate’s loan is all about hoping he impresses West Brom enough to buy him and i’m sure that’ll be as a full back. Once he went out on loan, it convinced me Holgate isn’t in Silva or Brands plans.

Just my opinion, of course.

....I’d be playing Mina alongside Zouma. I think Holgate’s loan is all about hoping he impresses West Brom enough to buy him and i’m sure that’ll be as a full back. Once he went out on loan, it convinced me Holgate isn’t in Silva or Brands plans.

Just my opinion, of course.
We are on the same lines though- pace. If we have one CB who rules both boxes and the other who is silver heeled for the recovery then that is your dream combo.

We are on the same lines though- pace. If we have one CB who rules both boxes and the other who is silver heeled for the recovery then that is your dream combo.

....exactly, it’s about partnership, it’s about players who compliment each other. Mina plays very well with Sanchez for Colombia and I think Zouma is a similar type. For me, Zouma is first choice because he provides what the other two lack.

Status
Not open for further replies.