Match Thread Everton v Chelsea - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a Pen, clever dive from Riccarison which makes it even sweeter for me, about time we snide some Pens off the likes of Chelsea.

Alonso? steeped on his foot as he went by him. Did he go down easy? Maybe. But it was certainly a foul.

I dislike Rico’s diving more than most, but on that occasion he did everything correctly

So this is what beating a top 6 side feels like!

What a turnaround in that second half. So frustrating we can't do that week after week.

It's a pure everton one though. As soon as all hope is lost or don't care about the season and where we may finish.

Bend Chelsea over.

Never a Pen, clever dive from Riccarison which makes it even sweeter for me, about time we snide some Pens off the likes of Chelsea.

Soft alright, but if a defender plants his foot in front of a moving attacker's foot, and does not get the ball, then he can expect a pen. We are not used to getting them because we are not in the opposing area enough - we get them given against us regularly.

I never like games against Everton, despite our ok record against you. Always a hard watch. You should be doing a lot better, but then you all know that. I’ve never really forgiven Kevin Richardson for ruining our first match on the telly back in the first division in 84!

Status
Not open for further replies.