2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he start or Jags tomorrow, he had his best game in the reverse fixture, he's been a bit meh since.

Unless he's injured it shouldn't even be a debate. A young expensive defender who needs to get experience in the league or someone who will be gone in two months?

Unless he's injured it shouldn't even be a debate. A young expensive defender who needs to get experience in the league or someone who will be gone in two months?

You'd hope it wasn't a debate, unfortunately Mina has put the doubts with his shaky form, but yeah he has to play at some point and get games under his belt. i think he'll be a lot better next season, been an odd one for him with injuries and such but i don't like the managers comments about his training ethic.

You'd hope it wasn't a debate, unfortunately Mina has put the doubts with his shaky form, but yeah he has to play at some point and get games under his belt. i think he'll be a lot better next season, been an odd one for him with injuries and such but i don't like the managers comments about his training ethic.

Yeah, similar to David Luiz who looked so so erratic when he first came over here, he got better though. It happens with some. I don't think mina has ever been woeful here, he's just very slow, but could turn in to a powerhouse for us. Definitely not one of the ones we should give up on straight away.

The way I look at it mate is we have a loan player who is not the best playing in front of him and Keane who is not the best also p!aying instead of him, I know he has a a couple of injuries but that tel!s you something.
Sadly, it really does.

This club needs leaders and players with a bit of bite, I don’t see that from Mina. Needless to say, I’d be throwing him in every single game now until the end of the season ahead of Zouma.

He’s barely even played yet people are calling him crap.

Meanwhile Michael Keane has played nearly the whole season and some people think he’s some kind of defending messiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.