• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GET THE CHAMPAGNE OUT, 9th, LADS!

Sam Allardyce had a worse squad 8th.
He was looking not to lose games not win them. He wasn't building anything nor was he tasked with that or trying to build.

Set two banks of 4 and 5 out and wait for a set piece. We're trying to get away from that.

We've played more decent football this season than any other point since the back end of the Koeman first season...and that was only because Koeman let the players do what they were trained to do under Martinez.

Why just state one of them? There is an abundance of clubs you can state who will finish ahead of us.

That is a question for Marcel Brands. If you can provide me with how much we’re willing to pay in wages and compensation, I’ll draw up a shortlist, shall I?

Go on then... I want you to tell me who YOU want and think WILL come

He was looking not to lose games not win them. He wasn't building anything nor was he tasked with that or trying to build.

Set two banks of 4 and 5 out and wait for a set piece. We're trying to get away from that.

We've played more decent football this season than any other point since the back end of the Koeman first season...and that was only beciase Koeman let the players do what they were trained to do under Martinez.
Do you go to the games, Dave?

He hasn’t got us playing anything like entertaining football. Crab passes around the midfield and back to the defence.

Mancini for me

If not Wenger or Rudi Garcia.

I'll trust Brands to pick someone half decent.

Keep Moshiri away from appointing the next one.

I don’t know about rudi Garcia? Mancini Yearh he’s done it in this league, but would he leave the Italy job?
[/QUOTE]

International football is 2nd rate these days mate.

Martinez and Koeman are our cast offs yet are managing two top international sides.

Offer Mancini £6 million a season and he'll jump at the chance of being back in the prem.

One things for certain Brands needs to stamp his authority and demand to be the man making the next appointment.

Do you go to the games, Dave?

He hasn’t got us playing anything like entertaining football. Crab passes around the midfield and back to the defence.
I know football when I see it...I also know when managers are attempting to set up progressively but the players aren't carrying the game plan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.