• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He cant possibly do worse next season.

Brands will improve the squad and we will easily get that 7th place everybody seems so eager to reach.
He can, and he could be sacked before Christmas. You'd hope for improvement and I want stability but nothing is guaranteed with Marco. He has no experience building a quality team has he really?

The more I think about it, the more I think he's the luckiest man alive, no wins against a top 9 team all season so far, I'd have punted him for that alone, it's comically bad. What have we become where this is acceptable.
Leicester fans would be burning effigy's of him by now. They seem to expect to be challenging the top six now hence the constant churn of managers.

He can, and he could be sacked before Christmas. You'd hope for improvement and I want stability but nothing is guaranteed with Marco. He has no experience building a quality team has he really?

Brands and Silva have never been able to build a quality team tho have they?

Lets see what happens next season, so many people thinking small time, look at the bigger picture, next season the squad will be improved, Silva will have learned more about his players, we can kick on.

Brands and Silva have never been able to build a quality team tho have they?

Lets see what happens next season, so many people thinking small time, look at the bigger picture, next season the squad will be improved, Silva will have learned more about his players, we can kick on.
I didn't mention Brands. I give Brands more time. I said Silva hasn't built a team, I am not sure anyone can argue with that, I don't know if he has much of a record of doing this in Portugal or Greece but Watford aren't built by their manager their squad is assembled by the owners.. I hope you are right I am just dubious on evidence so far, he needs to be doing way better with the players we actually have no way should we be on 37 points, its pathetic. No way should we not have beaten more teams in the top half. It's poor. Yes he needs time but he needs to be proving his worth now too.

I didn't mention Brands. I give Brands more time. I said Silva hasn't built a team, I am not sure anyone can argue with that, I don't know if he has much of a record of going this in Portugal or Greece but Watford aren't built by their manager their squad is assembled by the owners.. I hope you are right I am just dubious on evidence so far, he needs to be doing way better with the players we actually have no way should we be on 37 points, its pathetic. No way should we not have beaten more teams in the top half. It's poor. Yes he needs time but he needs to be proving his worth now too.

The supporters want more than that. They want a moment. The last time that Everton beat a team that went on to finish in the top eight came in January 2017 - that 4-0 win over City. That's the sort of thing that these fans need. Maybe it's what these players need too.

I read that yesterday words are good but we need action and results. I want stability but you only get that if you have a coach who can build stability and show progress. I am not seeing much of either. I am not advicating the sack now but I am saying he should be showing more and the pressure is on come next season we need to be doing much better and around the 7th area or he's gone.

I like him. He’s come out fighting. He takes the blame for everything. He fronts up and still believes in what he’s doing. I think he’s a class act as a manager in terms of how he represents us and himself in comparison to classless bells like Klopp or Allardyce. There was promising football up until December and then we’ve hit a rut that he’s trying to revive us from and the players have shot his plans down at key times to halt any chance of recovery. They even admitted that they didn’t concentrate in the Millwall game after he drilled them all week on set pieces.

He’s made mistakes yes, he’ll know which players he has to ship out in the summer. Let’s show him a bit of faith like we did Moyes and Martinez and see if he repays us. He has something to prove, and actually wants Everton to be successful in comparison to Koeman and Allardyce who didn’t think that as a club we had a right to be.

In Marco we trust.

Where has this Moshiri backing Silva line come from?

All Moshiri has said was at Xmas that 11th wasnt good enough but he had to not be trigger happy.

Come 5 months down the line if we end the season in 11th/12th no one knows if thats enough to save Silva...

I like him. He’s come out fighting. He takes the blame for everything. He fronts up and still believes in what he’s doing. I think he’s a class act as a manager in terms of how he represents us and himself in comparison to classless bells like Klopp or Allardyce. There was promising football up until December and then we’ve hit a rut that he’s trying to revive us from and the players have shot his plans down at key times to halt any chance of recovery. They even admitted that they didn’t concentrate in the Millwall game after he drilled them all week on set pieces.

He’s made mistakes yes, he’ll know which players he has to ship out in the summer. Let’s show him a bit of faith like we did Moyes and Martinez and see if he repays us. He has something to prove, and actually wants Everton to be successful in comparison to Koeman and Allardyce who didn’t think that as a club we had a right to be.

In Marco we trust.
He’s facing an FA charge for mouthing off to an official at the end, instead of being mad at them, he should be mad at himself for not managing the game with a two goal lead.

I wouldn’t call that a ‘class act’.

He’s an embarrassment to the club.

He’s facing an FA charge for mouthing off to an official at the end, instead of being mad at them, he should be mad at himself for not managing the game with a two goal lead.

I wouldn’t call that a ‘class act’.

He’s an embarrassment to the club.

Some of our fans are daft as brushes.

Currently in 12th with no wins against top 9 sides WAHEYYY worra lad Marco is!

Status
Not open for further replies.