• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahaha. Imagine thinking 8th-12th is acceptable.

No match-going Evertonian has said that 8th-12th is acceptable. Ffs, we sacked a manager for finishing 8th last season, you think regression on that season is acceptable?

Some of you are unbelievable. It’s actually hilarious.

@matty1878 seems to be enjoying this season loads better than last... 15th is the new 4th !

I hate the thought of sacking another manager so early, it means yet another 'transition' season...BUT...At what point do you say, hang on a minute this is god damn awful, below, no, way below acceptable results and performances.

I/We Know he can get the team playing football, they did it at the start of the season, so then I have to question the rest of his management, why has it turned so sour so quickly after a good start? Why has he not been able to get better consistency and why do the same problems persist months later.

He's also the new tinkerman, some might say that he picks his team based on opposition but chopping and changing never works. His in game management is very suspect.

More cons than pros so far, it's not good enough, simple as that, if we have any ambition, if Moshiri has any ambition then this is not good enough. He should go.

Hiring bad appointments, ignoring bad results and performances and dreaming everything will get better is right up there with the Unicorns.
I seriously cant get me head round it.

if silva had lasted at Watford and got them champions league or Europa league then Silva would have some standing, and people would be right to say, lets stick by him and see if he can replicate that sort of form and get us in to Europe and competing..

thing is, he didn't, and hasn't got ANY standing in the premier league other than being sacked by Watford for being crap and relegating HULL.

when are people going to wake up to just how crap he is

The club

if silva had lasted at Watford and got them champions league or Europa league then Silva would have some standing, and people would be right to say, lets stick by him and see if he can replicate that sort of form and get us in to Europe and competing..

thing is, he didn't, and hasn't got ANY standing in the premier league other than being sacked by Watford for being crap and relegating HULL.

Me neither.

I actually think that this could be resolved a lot quicker - it might come at a short term cost but we would have a club and fan-base that would be aligned. I would ask Brands to socialize to the board and fan-base his 5 year plan inclusive of club performance targets based on what we can attract and spend.

So for example, If Brands came out and told everyone we have budget and target that supports a 8-15th placed finish, every season, for the next 3 years then we all know were we stand and likewise management, players and fans can stick with it or consider there options. It could mean better players move on and attendances drop but the club would get back control of the long term future of the club.The reality is that the fans are not being told anything about our capability and club performance targets, the club hire dodgy mangers and the fans run them out - that,s not good for anyone.

So for me this all goes back to the board - continue on a path of instability and leaking money or come clean with the fans and get buy in and control.

No one is panicking, the majority have already realized this appointment has taken us backwards on the merits of the managers capability alone.
Now if you want to sit there on your hands on hope for the best, feel free but your massively out of touch with the rest of us.
The rest of who exactly?

Sam had a ceiling, he reached it 20 years ago with Bolton.

Silva has yet to reach his ceiling or maybe it was winning the Greece league, the fact is that 1 is unknown, the other is known.

Will Silva ever get a team above 11th?

Who knows, but wouldnt you rather find out? Cos to be frank, the next manager we get wont be "better" than Silva/Martinez/Koeman/BigSam.

No we shouldnt have retained Martinez, he had 3 seasons and crapped the bed in 2 of them, he cant say he wasnt given every chance, should we have kept Koeman? Possibly.

I'd have kept Koeman if we'd have had the lack of options that were available. That being said all reports suggest he had lost control of the team. That when asked he had no idea what to do with them. I am not sure it was retrievable from that point.

Allardyce just didn't "play the game" either with what we wanted to do in terms of structure, but also in terms of continually insulting the fanbase. Had he not gone out of his way to annoy the fan base who knows what might have happened.

Not before bommy night is my guess, 'k knows what Moshiri thinks though

Surprised 37.1% still think he's the right man.

I can only assume this is based on him not being Sam Allardyce and/or the "we can't keep sacking managers" line...

You have to judge him in isolation, not on Koeman/Allardyce.

Is he good enough to progress Everton?...

Surprised 37.1% still think he's the right man.

I can only assume this is based on him not being Sam Allardyce and/or the "we can't keep sacking managers" line...

You have to judge him in isolation, not on Koeman/Allardyce.

Is he good enough to progress Everton?...

simples answer.

No

Should he stay or go? I dont really care either way,I havent seen anything that says he will inprove the situation next season,but I have no faith in board to get some one who can make a difference,reading the views on our squad they are all crap so any new appointment would have to be a hybrid of SAF,Clough and Stein,shouts for Moyes would split the fan base straight away,if its Arteta then any sort of bad run would lead to crys of he shouldnt have been given the job,but one way or another the club has to stop hiding behind the stadium plans and ETIC and make it known what direction they are going

The football is far better unless your stupid, you can see he’s trying to change the style. Yea things can and should be better, and given time TIME it will

hes had long enough all he is now doing is proving just what a waste of time all this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.