Everton Youth Teams Thread

Half Time

EVERTON 0 Arsenal 0
Blackburn 0 Brighton 2

If scores stay the same,[or we lose], Brighton have the chance to go top as they play 2 days before we next play in PL2,3 games left after tonight, one of them been home Brighton on 15th April,no doubt it will be put at Goodison

More referring to likes of Galloway. Surely someone younger is a better option. We were playing Browning earlier this season too. Like there was no way on earth he was going to be part of first team plans.
Some of them 17/18yr old lads will learn off players like Galloway .I think at u23 level you need a mix of young and old players so they all push each other for places

When your 20+u need to be in someone's first team not in 23s playing in front of 30 fans

I agree with this. If I was a premier league academy player I'd be looking to get out at 18 and into a first team somewhere, even if it's league 1 or 2. Ledson did it and is slowly working his way back up for example.

I agree with this. If I was a premier league academy player I'd be looking to get out at 18 and into a first team somewhere, even if it's league 1 or 2. Ledson did it and is slowly working his way back up for example.

Ledson couldnt even get on for the u23s.
Most players are only signing their first pro deal around 18 if they all left at that age they'd never all get first team spots even at league 2 level.

Everton draw 0-0 Home v Arsenal-the 2nd successive 0-0 v Arsenal

PREMIER LEAGUE 2 TABLE - Top 2 in Real Terms its between

EVERTON 38 POINTS FROM 19 GAMES - GD PLUS 18 - scored 26/con 8
BRIGHTON 34 POINTS FROM 19 GAMES -PLUS 12 - scored 34/ con 22
DERBY 29 POINTS FROM 19 GAMES - PLUS 2 - scored 26 & con 24

Everton games left -

Away man city- April 7th
Home Brighton - 15th April
Away West Ham - 29th april

Brighton games left

Home Swansea - 5th April
Away Everton - 15th April
Home Chelsea - 29th April

-------------------------------------------------
Remember Everton u23s in Action this saturday in the premier league cup Home v Sunderland 2pm in a Last 16 round game

virginia has kept 8 clean sheets from 10 games just checking to make sure it was right,and the only 2 goals hes conceeded have both ended 1-0 defeats
While we have only conceeded 8 goals in 19 League games,14 goals less than the next team who have conceeded 22 which is Brighton
We have also only conceeded 2 goals in a League game once since April 20th-19 games, that been 2-2 away to spurs Mid Dec
Our only 3 League defeats have been 1-0

Last edited:
virginia has kept 8 clean sheets from 10 games just checking to make sure it was right,and the only 2 goals hes conceeded have both ended 1-0 defeats
While we have only conceeded 8 goals in 19 League games,14 goals less than the next team who have conceeded 22 which is Brighton
We have also only conceeded 2 goals in a League game once since April 20th,that been 2-2 away to spurs Mid Dec-19 games since we conceeded 2
Our only 3 League defeats have been 1-0

He deserves to get a game before end of the season.