Scarves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always bragging to my Liverpool and Man Utd supporting mates that you only see the half and half scarves at their grounds and they are never seen at Goodison.

Until Sunday when I spotted at least two in the Street End.

Who the hell wants a scarf with the badge of another club on? Especially when it's THEM.

I blame Brexit.

D0wfn6GWkAESdHp

Now this sounds fair enough. A pretty good memento of a game.

How do you transport it around before you get home? Around your neck seems reasonable - it's a scarf after all.

And on this slippy slope m'lud, the defendant was wearing a half rs/ Everton scarf on Sunday.
Na not me. I'm innocent

Now this sounds fair enough. A pretty good memento of a game.

How do you transport it around before you get home? Around your neck seems reasonable - it's a scarf after all.

And on this slippy slope m'lud, the defendant was wearing a half rs/ Everton scarf on Sunday.
Usually put it round my neck after watching a poor result

Right I’m gonna have a good old moan / rant

What is it with these stupid pathetic half and half scarves. More to the point how bloody many where in attendance today!

Who is buying these and why are you buying it?
Why are we selling them
What exactly does it achieve. Are you blue or red? You can’t be both

I have never seen so many as I did today.

Does anyone on here actually have one and if so why?
So, I own a cabbin with a friend of mine, and he’s a rs. We have one of those halfnhalf scarves on the wall. He bought it, not me. Do Everton or liverpool sell them? I always thought he got it from some shady street vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.