• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone not be angry with McNulty when his name is mentioned?

I try to avoid his name, tbh. He's an amoeba.

He’s fine, my uncle knows him personally and has done for twenty odd years. You’ve never met him and hate him just because he did his job and was a bit harsh on an ex manager you adore.

Because we've turned up with "application" against all the top clubs in this league. The feller cant even remember that and youl;re asking me to accept his short-sighted BS arguement about yesterday's game?

McNulty is - like the rest of the media - desperate to see Liverpool win the PL. THAT'S why he's having a dig at us today.

He;s a total wrongun and everyone knows it. An utter scumbag who went after an Everton legend...a no mark like him.

Not a big fan of McNulty, but have you erased the Spurs game from your memory?

If so, could you tell me how you did it.

Not a big fan of McNulty, but have you erased the Spurs game from your memory?

If so, could you tell me how you did it.
To be fair I’m sure that game would have been very different if that Calvert-Lewin header to make it 2-0 didn’t get chalked off

Silva makes the match day decisions but is it any wonder when you don't play Schneiderlin for months and then put him into back to back matches that he's going to not look so great? Schneiderlin's shaky passing and dribbling in the second half is not surprising given what we have seen from him since he came to the club but at the same time when you haven't played consistently for months and then get thrust into two high stake matches for the club...what do we expect?

I'd rule nothing out with that clueless carpetbagger.

He's a loose cannon.

I've said it before and will say it again: he's our Jesus Gil.
If Silva loses his job, it'll be a result of getting embarrassed by one or all of Chelsea, United, Arsenal and Tottenham in these final nine games. His future is in his own hands.

He'll have no one to blame but himself if he ends up going through an entire season without picking up a single notable victory.

Silva makes the match day decisions but is it any wonder when you don't play Schneiderlin for months and then put him into back to back matches that he's going to not look so great? Schneiderlin's shaky passing and dribbling in the second half is not surprising given what we have seen from him since he came to the club but at the same time when you haven't played consistently for months and then get thrust into two high stake matches for the club...what do we expect?

I hate the bloke but apart from a couple of misplaced passes (which is criminal v Liverpool) he hardly put a foot wrong. Strong in the set pieces defensively. Positionally very good, Liverpool’s midfield got no joy through the middle at all. His return has coincided with two clean sheets and Gueye looking good.

Like I said I hate the player but in comparison with other Everton midfield performances against that lot his yesterday was more than decent.

I'd rule nothing out with that clueless carpetbagger.

He's a loose cannon.

I've said it before and will say it again: he's our Jesus Gil.
He seems to cave in to extreme fan pressure, of which there is little to none compared to El Broguez, Fathead and Gravy Boy. I think he get's next season bar a catastrophic end to the season.

Can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not.

But yeah, had different things happened in the game, then it would have been different. ;)
Why would it be sarcasm?

I’m just making a comment on that game to note that despite the final result being embarrassing we didn’t turn up just to roll over for them and had a dodgy call against us at a pivotal moment of the game.

We started that game well, were pressing them and getting forward, we get the first early on and then think we get a second only for it to be ruled out.

The wheels came off after that and Spurs got a wake up call.

The rest of the game was obviously unacceptable.

Why would it be sarcasm?

I’m just making a comment on that game to note that despite the final result being embarrassing we didn’t turn up just to roll over for them and had a dodgy call against us at a pivotal moment of the game.

We started that game well, were pressing them and getting forward, we get the first early on and then think we get a second only for it to be ruled out.

The wheels came off after that and Spurs got a wake up call.

The rest of the game was obviously unacceptable.

That was kinda my initial point in respect of our application against the ‘top teams’

Because we've turned up with "application" against all the top clubs in this league. The feller cant even remember that and youl;re asking me to accept his short-sighted BS arguement about yesterday's game?

McNulty is - like the rest of the media - desperate to see Liverpool win the PL. THAT'S why he's having a dig at us today.

He;s a total wrongun and everyone knows it. An utter scumbag who went after an Everton legend...a no mark like him.
Everton 2 Spurs 6

He defo wont be sacked now.

We just need to get behind him as a fanbase and prepare for next season at this point.

In Marco We Trust.

he resorted to hoofing the ball everywhere yesterday..... Big Fat Sam style... , silvas realised that to get some sort of results you need to Allardyce the paly up abit

Big Fat Marco ….

Status
Not open for further replies.