Whatever Happens on Sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bully will still be having his usual Chinese banquet on Sunday evening.

If we win I’ll throw the boat out and get Fillet Steak Cantonese.

Great read that , sense of pride and belonging.
Its not changed for me in over 50 years.

But @degsy
Stop calling it bloody soccer.
Its football you egg throwing bifs.
I think you have me confused with somebody else, its footy, the only eggs I throw, apart from metaphorical ones at kopites, are on the barbie with the bacon, sausage and black pudding of which Ive finally manage to locate a rich deposit in the outback, I had to shift out a load of shiney iridescent blue/green pebbles to get to it though, nasty buggers them keep getting in you flip flops, nothing worse than a stone in your flip flops, when you're trying to mine black puddings

Bully will still be having his usual Chinese banquet on Sunday evening.

If we win I’ll throw the boat out and get Fillet Steak Cantonese.
With chips or rice bully??

Frank will be supping Frosty Jack's should we win

Dad took me to a Liverpool match as a kid, they scored three, I felt nothing.

Brother took me to Goodison Park a few months later, a 0-0, I felt home.

Personally I’m dreading tomorrow, it seems karma or even if that exists, doesn’t seem to apply to them in recent years in derbies. All the mouthing off (yes our fans can give it too) and utter obnoxiousness they bring doesn’t seem to come back to them. Hopefully one day and hopefully tomorrow, it’s been a poor season but it would be nice for a positive outcome in a game like this, been too long.

Born an Evertonian Grandad Dad Uncles and my sons all fanatics.
Living now in South Àfrica surrounded by so called Manure and r/s , when I wear my Everton top , and they start getting clever , shut them up by asking them tough questions , like name me 5 of your first team .
A win today would be brilliant but if not there is and always will be only one team for me and my lads .
EVERTON THE PRIDE OF MERSEYSIDE

Christ, the amount of manufactured football "fans" in my corner of the world, especially the devil worshippers.

Suffering breeds character; no wonder there's a fair few characters on GOT. I wouldn't have it any other way. COYB

Beating them 18 times on the bounce would bore the kecks off me....having memories of the Carsley game, the Andy Johnson game, the Dan Gosling game, the Cahill and Arteta game....all wiped out my earliest misery of the 1977 FA Cup semii final replay at Maine Road after we’d been robbed in the first game.
All the defeats, the misery and the pain of some of the injustices in games are character-building...they make the wins so much better.
I’m feeling it today....we’re having it.

Beating them 18 times on the bounce would bore the kecks off me....having memories of the Carsley game, the Andy Johnson game, the Dan Gosling game, the Cahill and Arteta game....all wiped out my earliest misery of the 1977 FA Cup semii final replay at Maine Road after we’d been robbed in the first game.
All the defeats, the misery and the pain of some of the injustices in games are character-building...they make the wins so much better.
I’m feeling it today....we’re having it.
1977 eh
Lawson ( gulp !)
And Clive "the book" Thomas.....that was my first inkling referee's might have something against us and their love for everything in red.
Over the years my suspitions have been more than compounded.
Not been to a derby since the Rodwell sending off....same ref today i see (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.