Storm Freya

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get the weather report for Sunday up

I didnt even know there was a storm comming,and even the name Storm Freya till about 90mins ago lol,how do they come up with these names [though just seen last post on previous page] ,and even know which storm is which

Only if the roof tiles start blowing off as per the Palace game in Martinez's first season.
It took me ages to get anywhere near the ground that night because of the number of trees down and how far the the traffic was backed up.

Anyway, eventually walking down City Road, which was more akin to Beirut with the number of stuff flying around, and it was bloody called off.

God I hope we play this weekend and win and then Klopp blames the wind again. Why won't a pundit call Henderson out for his stupid "we make no excuses remark" after all of what Klopp has come up with this season?

They're the most stupid club going get not many pundits seem to hop onto all their stupidity. It's gold.

Game will go ahead, Everton win the toss decide to play against wind, hold out for 0-0 until half time. We raise our hope levels, wind changes direction lose 7-0.

Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.