Match Thread Cardiff City v Everton- Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eh, his performances in the last few weeks have been worthy of a place on the bench more than in the starting line-up.
No. Who else takes his place from our squad who is capable of slotting like he does?
You just don’t drop a player who is capable of match winning moments because he hasn’t scored for a few games.

You don’t like him, we all get it, but the bloke scores goals from midfield and is one of the best players we have. If he’s fit, he plays.

Hope he is fit, still think he's our best centre half out of the lot of them, got to get the 3pts, with the way results have gone today and hopefully, it'll give them a lift going into the derby:cheers:

Good shout. Apart from that early gift he almost gave them. Which to be expected with so little game time. We looked much more assured and calm at the back tonight.

Good win we played comfortably and calmly tonight and actually looked solid at the back. I was there Cardiff weren't good. Hopefully we can put a performance this weekend. Siggy did well actually impressed with Gana, Jags and even Morgan tonight.

Should start your own thread lads - 'pessimism self help thread'

Expecting a 2-1 loss
Hoof, foul, free kick, goal, repeat, job done for Cardiff.
I can’t see us winning.
Cardiff 1 Jellyfish 0
Another 1-0 defeat.
2-0 Cardiff.
Early lead for the Blues...lose 2-1.
Cardiff 2-0 Ton
Gonna be quite embarrassing this, imagine getting absolutely thumped by Cardiff, cos that's exactly what is happening tonight.
2-0 Cardiff. A very comfortable home victory.
painful 0-2 defeat as usual
2-0 to Cardiff
3-1 Cardiff
cardiff 4 - 0 marco silva

Siggy was great. Too many whingers on here about him.
Gueye was great.
Granted we were playing a poor side , but second half we were great.
Away support was superb !
Always loved Jags , great to see him get a swansong and do so well.
Such a shame we don't have a younger player with his leadership abilities !
Thought Bernard did well in his cameo. I think he should play against the RS.

I was expecting a tough game. Cardiff are poor quality wise but have shown a lot of fight in the majority of games.

I really wasn't expecting a 3-0 away win given our performances and form. Pleased with the win and clean sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.