Ref for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ref's are so scared to upset top 6 managers at fear of being relegated to championship games...

Pochettino upset at ref swears blindingly then ref gets no match following week...

As soon as ref makes a bad decision Sunday, we must scream YOU DONT NO WHAT YOUR DOING....then every time from then on....we make his life hell on Sunday....

Isn't Poch charged by the FA? Sure I saw that on Facebook :dodgy:

...I honestly think the referees have become too high profile. Many think the game is about them.

I never understand why they lead players out onto the pitch and grab the match ball. In yesteryear they came out way after the players and that’s how it should be.
Because it makes for better telly lollol

Crikey. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

On the one hand, he loves screwing us over. On the other this just means Goodison will be pure, unadulterated evil from the kick off and that Rodwell decision will be at the front of everyone's mind, including Atkinson. There'll be none of the usual fear as we have nothing, literally nothing to lose here. Absolutely everyone will have them down to win and we're guaranteed mid-table at best this season.

We must keep our heads & not jump into tackles tho.....

The ref must be fair...

We must be tight at the back, don't leave defence exposed...

We must score first....

Pickford...must...

We must win...

On the one hand, he loves screwing us over. On the other this just means Goodison will be pure, unadulterated evil from the kick off and that Rodwell decision will be at the front of everyone's mind, including Atkinson. There'll be none of the usual fear as we have nothing, literally nothing to lose here. Absolutely everyone will have them down to win and we're guaranteed mid-table at best this season.
Yep, I can see this one being ugly. He will add to the toxic atmosphere. It could work in our favour.
I just want to see our players flying in from everywhere, I hope someone puts VVD in the top balcony.
Wish I was home for this

This all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.