• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, have a word with yourself
I’m not saying they are good enough, Walcott definitely isn’t and should be sold, jury out on the other two

But Geri is the new mirallas, turns up every now and again. Prior to last night had 4 goals. In 26 games for Watford.
He’s had 4 teams in 2years, that tells you all you need to know.

4 goals in 26 games is not bad. Certainly on our par with our forwards. Miralles is a different story entirely.

As for 4 teams in two years I don't know what it tells you but it tells me that Koeman is crap, that Milan missed a chance,
that competition is tough at Barca and that Watford picked up a decent player for peanuts who is going to be around for years.

Ha ha Think before writing next time. Ha ha

Hmmm maybe Brands will have a cheaper option. I quite like him although he could just be a slightly better DCL. I know this we need two strikers.
I’m not sure we will buy 2 strikers, when other parts of the team need improving.

But if we do buy a 2nd, I imagine it will be a cheaper option, free transfer or loan. I can see us spend big money on a back up.

4 goals in 26 games is not bad. Certainly on our par with our forwards. Miralles is a different story entirely.

As for 4 teams in two years I don't know what it tells you but it tells me that Koeman is crap, that Milan missed a chance,
that competition is tough at Barca and that Watford picked up a decent player for peanuts who is going to be around for years.

No, Deulofeu is'nt that good. One good game every 4 or 5. If that.

4 goals in 26 for a creative attaching forward trained at the best academy in the world
Have a word with yourself

Think before writing, you are clueless mate just another sentimental fan, who falls in love with any player who has a decent few games fir the club. Geri was garbage at Everton, especially his 2nd spell.

You’ve turned this into a Geri v Lookman,Walcott and Bernard. Like I’m saying all 3 are better when than him.

Walcott is rubbish and should be shipped out in the summer. Bernard is a free transfer and needs s season to adjust to the premier league. We will make money on him whatever happens. And the same for lookman.

End of the day Geri is nearly 25 and is playing fir Watford, he isn’t and never will be good enough to play fir a team who wants to challenge the top.

So leave me alone, get back to watching his goal v Arsenal 5 years ago on repeat and don’t forget the box of tissues.

Think before writing, you are clueless mate just another sentimental fan, who falls in love with any player who has a decent few games fir the club. Geri was garbage at Everton, especially his 2nd spell.

You’ve turned this into a Geri v Lookman,Walcott and Bernard. Like I’m saying all 3 are better when than him.

Walcott is rubbish and should be shipped out in the summer. Bernard is a free transfer and needs s season to adjust to the premier league. We will make money on him whatever happens. And the same for lookman.

End of the day Geri is nearly 25 and is playing fir Watford, he isn’t and never will be good enough to play fir a team who wants to challenge the top.

So leave me alone, get back to watching his goal v Arsenal 5 years ago on repeat and don’t forget the box of tissues.

Obviously you're not taking about us there.

Status
Not open for further replies.