Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
If I am honest with you, I don’t think Koeman was a “big name” in managerial terms.

Hus record before he came here was no better than average and the reaction ro hus appointment was greeted wuth a great deal of meh by many round these parts.

He as a big name in one regard though.....for his playing career.

And his first season wasn’t all that good either.

After a solid start in the first six games we were sat in second place.......then endured a three month slump from the middle of September when we could barely buy a win.

We won at Palace in early January and that was his last away win at EFC.

No sir, the writing was on the wall for Koeman during that first season.

Arguably the writing could soon be on the wall for Silva.

Arguably the writing could soon be on the wall for Silva.

No argument about it.

I think the letters are aleady daubed on the wall....in large letters.

If a few results go against us in this weekend’s set of fixtures then Cardiff away becomes massive.

And I cannot see us winning there :(

And it ain’t like this situation was out of the question when Silva was hired.

Let’s just get to the end of the season and punt him.......he is not turning this around and he is already a dead man walking IMO.

If I am honest with you, I don’t think Koeman was a “big name” in managerial terms.

Hus record before he came here was no better than average and the reaction ro hus appointment was greeted wuth a great deal of meh by many round these parts.

He as a big name in one regard though.....for his playing career.

And his first season wasn’t all that good either.

After a solid start in the first six games we were sat in second place.......then endured a three month slump from the middle of September when we could barely buy a win.

We won at Palace in early January and that was his last away win at EFC.

No sir, the writing was on the wall for Koeman during that first season.

I think he was employed because he got 6th and 7th at Soton in 2 full-season with small net spend.

Biggest phoney out there.

Chelsea's manager under pressure despite favourites to win the Europa League and in 2 cups one being a final.

Everton on the other hand lucky to finish above 13th/14th on current form and looking lost at sea yet this soft fella thinks Silva and DCL/Davies will lead us to glory next season lollol

Last edited:
Biggest phoney out there.

Chelsea's manager under pressure despite favourites to win the Europa League and in 2 cups one being a final.

Everton on the other hand lucky to finish above 13th/14th on current form and looking lost at sea yet this soft fella thinks Silva and DCL/Davies will lead to glory next season lollol
Have a day / night off fella.

We get what you are saying , but your spouting your bile in every thread now.

Have a day / night off fella.

We get what you are saying , but your spouting your bile in every thread now.

Yeah as there is loads of positivity around the club at the moment to praise :oops:

Maybe GOT can create an EITC sub forum I'll happily post in there whilst the football side of things remains a joke.

Btw first post of the day I rarely post more than 2-3 times a day however people latch onto my comments. I guarantee the majority of regular posters post and browse here much more frequently than myself.

I just dont have much interest in discussing topics such as Zouma signing permanently at present because nothing's changing out there on the pitch regardless if he stays or doesnt.

Last edited:
Yeah as there is loads of positivity around the club at the moment to praise :oops:

Maybe GOT can create an EITC sub forum I'll happily post in there whilst the football side of things remains a joke.

Btw first post of the day I rarely post more than 2-3 times a day however people latch onto my comments. I guarantee the majority of regular posters post and browse here much more frequently than myself.

I just dont have much interest in discussing topics such as Zouma signing permanently at present because nothing's changing out there on the pitch regardless if he stays or doesnt.
Considering youve only been here for 3 weeks ( under your current guise ) you have posted a lot of angst.
And its the same every time you post , theres no footie till tuesday , take a chill , have a beer or two or even change your name again.

Considering youve only been here for 3 weeks ( under your current guise ) you have posted a lot of angst.
And its the same every time you post , theres no footie till tuesday , take a chill , have a beer or two or even change your name again.

Yet we both know we'll get tonked on tuesday and be subjected to 90 minutes of boredom I think thats why people have angst at present.

I also notice alot of comments regarding name changing... odd how fully grown blokes get so arsey if someone dares change their name on an internet site

OMG HE CHANGED HIS NAME!! HE'S A PUPPY MURDERER!!!