Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ESK dosent know anything, he might undestand how finances work and write good interesting articles, but most of his posts about what is going on inside Everton are just to get twitter followers.
As for Bill, for years everyone wanted him to sell and he did and people still cry and moan, would you rather he kept all his shares and Moshiri wasnt here?

For years people wanted him to sell and leave, there's a difference.

images

Looks fit to me, stop body shaming.
Time for the Wafer Thin Mint.......

Wont be coming Moshiri is here to make as much money as possible he’s not diluting his possible profits come 2022/3.

The ESK knows why Moshiri is really here and how it came about.

Thanks Bill you did it again, some evertonian you are. Rat

The Second Coming of The Esk?

Esk writes some wonderful stuff, he knows about the moneys and he talks very well about most things Everton.

But to suggest he has his finger on any pulses is pushing it, LOADS.

Early in the Moshiri days, he did get fed. That I know.

These days, not so sure.

But I noticed a post or tweet the other day on here about the coaching or progress or sommet. Again, knowing him, it is a distinct possibility he was told that, cos I know a bit about his extended family. Or it could be twitter nonsense.

Early in the Moshiri days, he did get fed. That I know.

These days, not so sure.

But I noticed a post or tweet the other day on here about the coaching or progress or sommet. Again, knowing him, it is a distinct possibility he was told that, cos I know a bit about his extended family. Or it could be twitter nonsense.
Of course he did. He's a grown assed, intelligent man. Why would he make things up when he has better things to do, like write / speak about financial stuff which gets a lot of traction.

I find it mad that people get so upset that he was given info which he passed on. Some of it didn't come off but rather than thank the bloke he was ridiculed and ultimately left the forum.

All very juvenile.

Of course he did. He's a grown assed, intelligent man. Why would he make things up when he has better things to do, like write / speak about financial stuff which gets a lot of traction.

I find it mad that people get so upset that he was given info which he passed on. Some of it didn't come off but rather than thank the bloke he was ridiculed and ultimately left the forum.

All very juvenile.

He kept it up way too long though. Someone was clearly feeding him dud information but he was too quick to take it as Gospel.

All very juvenile.

All in the game, play or be played.

Status
Not open for further replies.