• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for me anybody who wants us to lose tonight quite frankly should go and support somebody else, Disgraceful

How about a compromise. Throw the game against city and smash the RS when we play them? Anyway, anyone thinking we need to 'throw' the game against city hasn't watched us play lately...….

Well for me anybody who wants us to lose tonight quite frankly should go and support somebody else, Disgraceful
Please bless us bad Evertonians with your enlightened wisdom oh great SUPERBLOO. In fact why don't you go write a big self important tweet about how us 'fans' should be supporting?

There's a long way to go and Man City can lose this and still win the league. Btw, it's live on telly here at 7.00am and I'll record it and start watching about
20 minutes in. Easier on the nerves if things aren't going well.

If we were pushing for a CL place I think the argument is different
As we are not playing for anything beside pride (which is laughable) I have no real problem in getting beat...
I look at this as simple rivalry, and would expect them to want the same if the tables were turned

If all Everton did from now until end of season is beat Liverpool and lose every other game, we'd be safe and City, imo, would win the league. I'll take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.