How fickle are our fans ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt.

Player Valuation: £90m
Bit of a mediocre season after sacking a manager...after sacking a manager. Squad full of underwhelming signings on big wages and long contracts. Are we
really wanting to sack another manager not even 12 months into his tenure because we’re not challenging top 4 ?? Because honestly... it’s gonna be a long time to challenge that.... time and patience and taking the rough with the smooth. Success isn’t something that can be bought overnight... it takes time and patience.

Do we have the fanbase to stick by the club or do we sack manager after manager in the hope one gets lucky soon ??

Discuss

Don't think anyone expected 4th.

But neither did anyone expect to concede 16 times by 2nd February from set play headers.

To answer your question, no more fickle than other fans. The manager is underperforming and failing to address a glaring defensive issue. That's why he's under pressure. If he doesn't prove he can solve the problem in the next number of weeks, then he wont be here next season.

NO ONE SAID WE SHOULD BE CHALLENGING THE TOP 4

Stop trying to create some warped narrative.

Utterly ridiculous post. What have we been working on all week, when the clown can't even set up a defence to deal with a simple free kick into the box.
Hey... don’t be snapping yer nasty chops at me lad... it was a hypothetical question....,you gnarly sausage

He's wumming mate.

Wumming nothing you white lightning addled freaky multi.
My personal belief is we need to stick with the manager for at least another 3 windows... I don’t believe constant change instils any continuity. If the players think they can down tools for one boss in the hope another will come in then it send the wrong message. The boss is the boss... not the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.