We have good players, not a good squad. (the pundits can eat a poodle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaStake

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Sick of seeing the pundits saying we have such a good squad when anyone that had been paying attention from the start of the season could see the holes and fractures made up of a squad pieced together by 3 maybe 4 managers. We have some top talent, just about getting players on the same page, moving out the deadwood (on permanents, loans are a start but funk me dead starting to feel like a player bank.) and finding the right pieces to fit in the gaps that are costing us games. I know Mr Brands has a vision and I still believe in Marco, it's frustrating yes but I feel like he's the best dude to lead us and entertain us. Up the blues, onto city

(Pic unrelated, gomes is a sexy sexy footballer get in you big Portuguese bugger <3)

Attachments

• andregomes.jpg
    andregomes.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 30
Back 4 is awful. We don't have a decent striker. And we're light a centre midfielder.

So the squad is about where it should be.

I reckon we've got a CB and a LB but the hardest thing is we need some continuity, i'm all for going out and getting new players but there needs to be some semblance of a squad and I feel we've got a base to build off, even if it is only 4 players

Status
Not open for further replies.