Homepage Update: Everton Televised Games Rescheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people didn't want City to beat us that day. We'd already secured 5th spot and wouldn't of been able to finish any higher. I was quite happy after that game, the whole bigger blue thing really annoys me. I'd be quite happy if we played a reserve side and lost, with our fans doing to Poznan around the ground, just to wind those lot up.
We did that when the scores came through on the last game at Hull City.

Not sure where you live mate but id be shocked if anyone who lives and works around Liverpool will want Everton to win that, why would they, were not going down, play Bernard in goal and Pickford as striker is my call

Leave Pickford in goal, Bernard might be better than him...

We need to start winning these games now. Our future as a side with higher aspirations depends on it.

The match will be televised around the world. Losing (again) without fight to a top 6 club at home is the worst message we could be presenting to the world. There is no future for us as a top club without some degree of overseas buy-in/ interest to spur commercial revenues. Honestly, Moshiri isn't going to bother hanging around if the club continues actively undermining his ability to get us competing on a level footing.

Deliberately rolling over and having our tummies tickled will just re-enforce the sense that we've ceased to serve any point as a club other than to howl wistfully at a red moon.

The manager and the players won't give a stuff about the local context, they'll be trying (and probably failing) to remain in gainful employment. The least we can offer is our usual indifference.

There are over three months of the season left, we've no need to be sacrificing what little is left of our reputation and pride on the alter of something that will probably happen anyway.

Everton beating City pretty much hands Liverpool the League title....3 points are meaningless compared to that, particularly now when our season is basically dead...

Losing to City, and then beating Liverpool in the Derby is the only thing that can make this season anyway memorable...

Toyally agree. Our season is dead. The best we can hope for is the RS don't win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.