Match Thread Huddersfield Town v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone knows which pub Evertonians will be before the game in Hudds? I travel from Sweden so would be nice to be told were to go?

Thanks.

There's no official 'away' pub, there's plenty of options close by and away fans are welcome in pretty much all...

There are several bars in the town centre (about 10 minutes walk from the JSS), Wetherspoons may not let away fans in if you have your Everton shirt on.

On Leeds Road there is a pub that serves food (all main meals are BOGOF) called the White Rose (about 5 minutes walk from the ground), welcomes away fans and gets quite busy so if you want a table get there early.

Just off Leeds Road, there is the Gas Club, £1 entry for non-members but super cheap drinks. Also serves burgers, chips etc. in the downstairs canteen area - not a glamorous venue but cheap. Also has parking first come first served I think.

Magic Rock Brewery - about 15 minute walk to the stadium, has some great real ales.

There is a pub called Rope Walk right next to the stadium.

If you want free parking that's walking distance head for Fartown, that's where I park and always been fine. 10 mins walk to the ground.

Really looking forward to this was gutted when Wagner went but got a good feeling about Siewert.

Safe trip to all travelling fans. Hope to see some of you pre-match, I'll be in Gas Club.

i swear if we don't jib this 4231

256px-SuccessKid.jpg

There's no official 'away' pub, there's plenty of options close by and away fans are welcome in pretty much all...

There are several bars in the town centre (about 10 minutes walk from the JSS), Wetherspoons may not let away fans in if you have your Everton shirt on.

On Leeds Road there is a pub that serves food (all main meals are BOGOF) called the White Rose (about 5 minutes walk from the ground), welcomes away fans and gets quite busy so if you want a table get there early.

Just off Leeds Road, there is the Gas Club, £1 entry for non-members but super cheap drinks. Also serves burgers, chips etc. in the downstairs canteen area - not a glamorous venue but cheap. Also has parking first come first served I think.

Magic Rock Brewery - about 15 minute walk to the stadium, has some great real ales.

If you want free parking that's walking distance head for Fartown, that's where I park and always been fine. 10 mins walk to the ground.

Really looking forward to this was gutted when Wagner went but got a good feeling about Siewert.

Safe trip to all travelling fans. Hope to see some of you pre-match, I'll be in Gas Club.

Nice one.

Weird isnt it. Rightly or wrongly, when a Millwall fan posted a similar post about Saturdays match, I was like, "Its a trap".

But this one raises not an ounce of it.

Team selection will be interesting. Injuries permitting, does he go with the same team as v Millwall and say "that's my best XI, go and show what you can do" or does he drop a few, mix it up and say "go and show me what you can do".
The season shows he doesn't make too many changes week by week so I think the only change around will be the front three, otherwise all the same.

Anyone knows which pub Evertonians will be before the game in Hudds? I travel from Sweden so would be nice to be told were to go?

Thanks.
Plenty of pubs on the moors above Huddersfield. Would have a better time sitting with the sheep with a pint !!!!

Weird isnt it. Rightly or wrongly, when a Millwall fan posted a similar post about Saturdays match, I was like, "Its a trap".

But this one raises not an ounce of it.

Glad to hear it, had some friendly chats on here round our games last two seasons, someone helped me out with where to park and I'd like to do the same.

Surely football is about fans coming together to enjoy the sport we all love, not slashing someone's face or trying to avenge a 40-year-old grudge or whatever has been reported.

Hope your fans involved at the weekend are all ok, kids will be traumatised if they were caught up in it.

I enjoy this forum, the most friendly of any of the PL clubs I've been on.

Shame we're likely relegated so could be our last meeting for some time (although I'm actually looking forward to the Championship where we might at least be competitive).

3-1 scoring all three from set pieces. Everton will score their lone goal with 10 minutes to go. Same system and zonal marking.

Status
Not open for further replies.