Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what your issue is. I have not posted or offered an opinion on what happened. Just stated the obvious.

You will have to point out where i condoned the actions of either party or encouraged it.

Although I understand that things work differently on social media.

Mate, I can’t even remember what you posted, and can’t be arsed trawling back through the thread to check.

I mean I appreciate the point that Pienaar is trying to make here... but professional footballers on thousands of pounds a week getting 'bored' running short defensive drills? Deary me... you'd think this kinda stuff wasn't important. :oops:

Good cup run for them will see them relegated , there on a one way trip to the national league. 50/60 year old geezers trying to live in the shadow.of Harry the dog and the f troop from the seventies . Laughable 50 years behind the rest of the country.

Dx6TBTGWkAAehU4

I feel that the fan base are owed an apology from every player and the management team for the last few weeks. To stand up and have to face up to what they have been serving up to the fans who pay good money to watch them and apologise for it and then make a promise to try to start to earn the very good wages they are paid may be good for them.

I feel that the fan base are owed an apology from every player and the management team for the last few weeks. To stand up and have to face up to what they have been serving up to the fans who pay good money to watch them and apologise for it and then make a promise to try to start to earn the very good wages they are paid may be good for them.

They're not arsed mate. We've had about 6 rallying cries from Coleman since the start of December and nothing has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.