Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merson slags us off every week and tips us to lose pretty much every game (which we do tbf) and then when we at our cackist, i .e now, he tips us to win the FA Cup. The quality of the Sky pundit never ceases to astound me.

Simple one for me this game. If we play the same as we have been playing since the end of November then we will probably get beaten and embarrassed. If the lads put a proper shift in, pass the ball to their actual team mates and not just sideways or backwards then we have enough quality to make it a comfortable pleasant afternoon.

We are on the telly again though too which is never a good sign these days and so they may bottle it again and give us a frustrating and nervous evening.

COYB's though regardless !!!

Let us all be very honest here, a Premier League team up against a team from the 3rd division who are struggling is a foregone conclusion. Even playing below their best the Premier League will win, they will find a way to win because they will have been used to difficult situations.
Then we come to our lot, we should beat this Millwall side with our quality. However when we take into account our teams propensity for lying down, being honest, none of us have a clue how this will go.

Two things need to happen if we are going to get a sniff in this competition. Get fortune with a signed striker thos month smashing them in lifting the team. And luck in the draws.

Status
Not open for further replies.