January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what about Real?
Explain their situation to me
o_O
Here I’ll tell you. @DungaDog

Real recorded an 11% increase in revenue for the year while also having the worst start to a season in recent history.

Also PSG are winning their league by miles but have one of the worst run teams in the world but to their luck they have the most wealth you owner too to drop money on any shiny superstar that wants money. (Sounds sorta like Chelsea too)

Now Everton have made a new record yearly revenue this past year even with dealing with big Sam/Walsh, finishing 8th, changing the whole management team, hiring Barrett-Baxendale, and rebuilding a failing squad.

League position.
Moshiri has very little to do with anything other than supplying the money. The team model and how successful it is is solely the responsibility of the managers Martinez/Koeman/Big Sam + Walsh or Silva/Brands and to go after the current staffers for inheriting one of the relatively worst teams we’ve had in 5-6 years is asinine.

If that’s not part of what he does then why does it matter their defensive mid doesn’t score?
He'll get better, but he's what you'd expect from a CB playing DM. Nothing particularly special, not yet.

I will say this - Calum Chambers is playing as a DM at Fulham and as bad as their CBs are, he's terrific. Shockingly athletic - if he doesn't make a tackle or an interception, they are in trouble. He's all over the pitch. Not the best with the ball - overambitious at times - but I've been impressed with him as a DM.
Both these players are like Gana except currently not as good. Personally I think we need to move to a single DM formation and neither player has the skills for that imo. So we have players who wouldn't get in the team currently who also don't have the skills for what we hopefully plan to do in the future. It's a no from me.

Here I’ll tell you. @DungaDog

Real recorded an 11% increase in revenue for the year while also having the worst start to a season in recent history.

Also PSG are winning their league by miles but have one of the worst run teams in the world but to their luck they have the most wealth you owner too to drop money on any shiny superstar that wants money. (Sounds sorta like Chelsea too)

Now Everton have made a new record yearly revenue this past year even with dealing with big Sam/Walsh, finishing 8th, changing the whole management team, hiring Barrett-Baxendale, and rebuilding a failing squad.
It feels like you’re confusing revenue with profit here.

Would anyone take Solamon Rondon?

Plays the one up top well, holds it up and gets a few goals. Obviously I think he`d get more for us with the clear cut chances we create and continuously pass up!

Would anyone take Solamon Rondon?

Plays the one up top well, holds it up and gets a few goals. Obviously I think he`d get more for us with the clear cut chances we create and continuously pass up!

No. We need someone who will contribute more than a few goals. There is a reason he went from West Brom to Newcastle rather than a club higher up in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.