• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....and that won’t be easy. The players are flat, the crowd are flat and we’re playing an outfit who will relish the game and will be backed by a huge following.

The manager is under pressure, and a banana skin wouldn’t be a total surprise.
fully expecting Lincoln to beat us... playing like this.

not saying we wont be able to get up for it, but we are defo going to struggle.

players are devoid of confidence.

DCL who he rates highly? Who he could’ve sold in the summer or even loaned out. We all knew we needed two strikers in the summer but he bought zero.

We didn't though, Wat. You are using hindsight.

Tosun ended last season well. He played well in pre-season. We brought in Richarlison, we had Lookman, Bernard and Walcott. We have Gylfi.

Nobody was begging for a striker last summer, not like in 2017. We had options. We had what looked to be good options.

They haven't worked out. But because the window shut before the season started, it's not like he could predict that Tosun would suddenly drop off a cliff, or that Theo would start missing sitters.

Stop using hindsight as this wonderful tool to slate the club with.

His reputation is from winning 3 difference leagues with 3 different sides before he got to the PL.

And if we are relying on Niasse to "save" our season, we are in much bigger trouble than I thought.
Yes tinpot leagues, would you be happy getting a successful manager from league 1? Also it does look like we are getting in trouble we are struggling to score and defend.

We have the nucleus of a good side with Digne, Zouma, Gana, Gomes, Gylfi, Bernard and Richarlison. Keane has been decent for most of the season too, but then pulls a stunt like today and makes you sigh again.

It is obvious, we need more up top, it is that simple.

I can sort of forgive Keane for that though, the kick from the Leicester keeper should have been dealt with better by Walcott or at least left as Keane would have had it covered, the added touch cannoned off him into the right spot for a striker of Vardy's quality

No problem, who do you play out of position, Bernard or Lookman? Who starts up front?

So when Gomes was absolute crap today, when Keane made that mistake, when Pickford missed the same, when Zouma was too slow coming over...

...is subbing out Walcott going to solve that problem?
Either of them. Walcott is awful and is every game you could play cuco Martina on the right wing and he'd have the same affect

That post doesn't make sense to me.

Shall I lay it out a little easier for you to understand.

Koeman needed a striker.

He actually didn't have the same options as Silva does. Silva has been using Richarlison.

He publicly stated many times that he needed one.

You are giving Silva more support than you gave Koeman.

The reason seems to be because Silva needs a striker.

logic?!

Just watched one single minute of the post match interview and had to switch it off.

Mumbling? Can't understand a word he's saying.

lol I think you are taking the mick. He certainly yammered a load of wham but I don’t know how you construed him making any reference to Barkley’s reported dalliances with gangland mothers.

I never said that.
Ok, who's the experienced man you want in?

Look at the clubs around us. They are all inconsistent.

West Ham are currently behind us. They're just as inconsistent as we are.

Wolves, are inconsistent. Leicester, are inconsistent. Bournemouth have dropped off a cliff recently. Brighton are inconsistent.

We're in a group of average sides. That's just where we are. We have an average squad. At the moment we've got a manager who is making poor decisions - I agree with that. It doesn't mean we get rid. It doesn't mean we scrap it all in a panic because we're four points behind seventh.

Status
Not open for further replies.