Would you have Lukaku back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku back? For me No. We have moved on and under a different manager who has started setting the players he wants. Do not think Lukaku would ever get near his plans and finally the wage demands and transfer fee would be :eek:

Some people just can't see past some things in football.

If we had a goalkeeper who conceded 3 goals a game due to stupid errors but made 3 world class saves every game fans would want them gone. Cos it's a false economy. It's clear that they give with one hand and take with the other. Opponents would take pot shots and know that it's only a matter of numbers.

Lukaku is the same. Gets you goals against the cannon fodder - sometimes looks unplayable. Then when the chips are down in the big games he goes missing. Can't see him for dust. Loses the ball at key phases of attack and leaves us prone to counter attacks.

"Oh he won us a quarter final against chelsea".... one of only a few times in 20 odd games vs the top 6 that he did anything. Lost us the semi final against United.

Complete phony of a player. No passion, no hunger, just all about himself.

Mate , he’s scored against arsenal, Chelsea , RS, man city for us and not just on one occasion he’s also netted against Spurs and guarantees 6 points a season against Westham :)

Mate , he’s scored against arsenal, Chelsea , RS, man city for us and not just on one occasion he’s also netted against Spurs and guarantees 6 points a season against Westham :)

Out of the 85 league goals Lukaku scored for West Brom and Everton before moving to Man Utd, 15 of them came in 57 games against the 'big six clubs' - Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Spurs.

I THINK most of the "no" responses in here are taking the entirety of the player in to account. Yeah, he can slot. But he is a massive egotistical tit who always thought he was better than every club he has been at and takes no responsibility for the shortcomings of the team with his pretty terrible all around play. Do i miss a guy who can score 20 a year? Yeah. Do I miss Lukaku himself or want him back? Not a chance.

Out of the 85 league goals Lukaku scored for West Brom and Everton before moving to Man Utd, 15 of them came in 57 games against the 'big six clubs' - Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Spurs.

Considering our shocking record against the “ big teams “ that’s not bad is it .

Status
Not open for further replies.