2018/19 Nikola Vlasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't get me...
Vlasic will never came back in Everton.
I read that CSKA have option to bought Vlasic at the end of season,also his contract ends 6/2019.anyway...
That's why you made big,big mistake cos after max.two years you will watch him at Real,Bayern,Juve or Barca.....

Pipe down mert.

But I agree, he wont be returning.

I hope so
If Sigurdsson or Dowell do really well, and better than Vlasic for us, then that's great and tough luck, but if he's better than either of them he should be back

Id be surprised if Sigurdsson is here next season.

You didn't get me...
I read that CSKA have option to bought Vlasic at the end of season,also his contract ends 6/2019.anyway...
That's why you made big,big mistake cos after max.two years you will watch him at Real,Bayern,Juve or Barca.....
His contract runs out in 2022 and no they don’t have an option to buy x

Its definitely a 5 year deal + wont be an option to buy based on Silvas quotes.

Seems like hes taken a big jump up to the premier league and a drop down will help him to improve...then return full of confidence.

It may well be that players like Vlasic and Onyekuru really benefit having gradual development rather than being thrown into the deep end.

If Vlasic can keep the Motm performances coming along with assists and goals then most posters i think would agree that he looks like the type of player we should be targeting and it could be that he slots into the squad once Silvas new system and players are in place.

You didn't get me...
He's not a barca,real player...Maybe arshavin type someday..

They’re a good team to watch, CSKA, if you’re into your European footie. Proper Zat team full of young prospects. Their Sigurdsson looks better than ours already.

true, chalov, becao (on loan) and bistrovic have started very well for them. also love watching mario fernandes, very balanced and hard-working player with a great tackle

Id be surprised if Sigurdsson is here next season.

Its definitely a 5 year deal + wont be an option to buy based on Silvas quotes.

Seems like hes taken a big jump up to the premier league and a drop down will help him to improve...then return full of confidence.

It may well be that players like Vlasic and Onyekuru really benefit having gradual development rather than being thrown into the deep end.

If Vlasic can keep the Motm performances coming along with assists and goals then most posters i think would agree that he looks like the type of player we should be targeting and it could be that he slots into the squad once Silvas new system and players are in place.
I think its just as much about Vlasic returning into a more settled side, developing while things (apparently) get sorted here.
Could possibly halt his development playing with Blues this season - no use risking that.
Definitely one for the future.

You didn't get me...
Cool. Where did you read that? Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.