Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far too kind on him mate, the world is full of people who everyone says where nice guys who are proven to be anything from chancers, bullshtters to ones just trying to get something out of what they say.

Esk would have made a great politician btw, he speaks constantly with conviction, if ires any counter argument with the attitude of "I know better", and when he gets found out and show up he simply just moved the goalposts without any hint of shame.

Over the years there's been some right nobs on here, fir my mind esk is one of the first as he was a mod when he did it, when he got shown up he ran away to start up a pod with his new found quasi celebrity status and ingratiated himself with various pond life of the Everton twitterverse like Dave downie etc

Utter chancer who because he was a mod, and knew business jargon thought he was something.

It'd actually be incredibly hard to actually deliberately get as much wrong as that bloke has over the past two years.

On the original Usmanov thread I was outright banned for asking him how he seemingly knew everything. Never got a single answer from the man who convinced everyone it was the American's taking over.

The second Moshiri walks in the door, he's best mates with Usmanov, Kronke, the board, and basically talks down to anyone who dares to question him. The only reason he got away with fanciful claims was because he was mod, anyone else and they're called out for 'popcorning'.

He takes educated guesses and spins newspaper stories in his own words - nothing more, nothing less.

Koeman joining was in the news before the esk 'reported it' and yet he claims ITK om that, forgetting the numerous flip-flopping he himself went on to do.

Anyhow its no shame not knowing, but if his ego wont let go of his 'super blooo itk status' then more the fool him when he's proven wrong. And if he's not proven wrong, its far from being pals with Usmanov - educated guesser and thats doing a disservice to educated guesses

@theesk

On the original Usmanov thread I was outright banned for asking him how he seemingly knew everything. Never got a single answer from the man who convinced everyone it was the American's taking over.

The second Moshiri walks in the door, he's best mates with Usmanov, Kronke, the board, and basically talks down to anyone who dares to question him. The only reason he got away with fanciful claims was because he was mod, anyone else and they're called out for 'popcorning'.

He takes educated guesses and spins newspaper stories in his own words - nothing more, nothing less.

Koeman joining was in the news before the esk 'reported it' and yet he claims ITK om that, forgetting the numerous flip-flopping he himself went on to do.

Anyhow its no shame not knowing, but if his ego wont let go of his 'super blooo itk status' then more the fool him when he's proven wrong. And if he's not proven wrong, its far from being pals with Usmanov - educated guesser and thats doing a disservice to educated guesses

@theesk

I've tried to say the same but couldn't be bothered typing that much.

Fair play

Actually I might start my own podcast, Goat Everton Revenue Matters, would you subscribe Dave?
images

People don't just do things for financial gain mate, notoriety and quasi fame can be enough for some.

Since his remarkable summer of being itk, just answer the following, has he hawked himself out like a cheap whore as a apparent voice of evertonians?

Has his own podcsst now, which I'm assuming he was planning for a whilst as you don't knock one up overnight. Has his own website, had articles in the local red rag, appeared on podcasts such as futbolgrad - when he frankly got shown up by someone with an in depth knowledge of the way Russians ownership of teams operates

Can guarantee he's tried and been knocked back on a lot more self publicity angles as well.

The echo using his podcast today as 'experts' on Usmanov.

Head scratcher.

An utter fraud of a man who seems to have hoodwinked a lot of fans that he has their interests at heart.

He loves the attention. He did the same with Blackburn, but they don't have as big of a following so he gave that up.

Stands outside the ground once a year with a microhpone and convinces blues he's an everton insider.

He let the mask slip when he was overly excited he got to see Bernard when he was allowed to grab some food from the FF canteen.

Can't wait for Usmanov to buy AC Milan or some other Euro powerhouse and make Everton their feeder club. That was the plan all along!

Telling managers not to qualify for the CL as it will cup-tie players heading to our parent club.

Can't wait for Usmanov to buy AC Milan or some other Euro powerhouse and make Everton their feeder club. That was the plan all along!

Telling managers not to qualify for the CL as it will cup-tie players heading to our parent club.

No logical person will throw hundreds of million into a feeder club.

1 thing to point out is this. The Mosh is already heavily invested in Everton.

Hes got his intial 80m purchase of shares, then theres the 150m loan, then you would imagine another 100m+ plus for the rest of the shares.

So that would mean he has invested 330m into the club and would own 100%, in theory, would he be able to sell the club for more than 330m? Talk of Ashley wanting 300m for Newcastle and they have a vastly better stadium than us. So it could be said that Everton is at its limit for how much it can be milked for profit. A new stadium of course changes this.

But I would imagine there are clubs much more ripe for profit than Everton are currently, which makes me think that Usmanov will move elsewhere, but wherever he goes, you can be sure that USM will be lashing money at it.

Have to stop thinking that we are the prize, we aren't. As an investment the development around and about Bramley Moore is the bigger prize. Investment wise that is the earner, us and the proposed ground are the gateway to that for any investor and LCC.. This is where our potential lies. It's what maked it such an attractive proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.