2018/19 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good honest trier. If we have any ambition to improve he should be tried somewhere else. Depends how much of a rush we are in to make progress in the PL.

He was crap last season imo and a massive let down BUT all of the team bar maybe Pickford, Walcott, Coleman and Tosun were crap, he’s only a young lad, he’s got a great attitude, he’s a blue, he has kickabouts on the street and he’s under a different and more attacking manager this year... I’m hopeful he can turn it around

The state of him having a kick about in the street in a desperate way to reconnect with the fans after a truly awful season.

You're not one of us Tom, and you never will be. Get back on that pretend catwalk you utter waste of space.
Almost had me going there...

The state of him having a kick about in the street in a desperate way to reconnect with the fans after a truly awful season.

You're not one of us Tom, and you never will be. Get back on that pretend catwalk you utter waste of space.
He's lucky I wasn't in leaf, would have lobbed my Hendricks and cucumber tonic all over him

He hasn't really gone up a level from when he came through but to suggest we should sell him at this point is silly. Especially since we don't have to register him in the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.