Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mirror saying we're in for Alex Iwobi, along with Nazio and AC Milan.

But they also say he wants to sign a new deal at Arsenal.

haha we're being fed some utterly horrific names at times, but if we get richarlison, we won't be getting any other wide men. I don't really understand these stories of welbeck, shurrle, iwobi etc.

When we get richarlison that'll be him, walcott, lookman, bolasie, vlasic, mirallas, sandro, siggurdsson (at a push), dowell as well as onyekuru on loan for two wide positions. We don't even have europe yet we'd have 10 wingers on our books, we'd have to offload about 5. Bolasie seems the only one who'll be off atm, would be hard to shift another four in a couple of weeks.

It’s the 1,145th time of hearing this same across about 15yrs - That’s when it REALLY lands.

Surprised you didn’t aim for TRUE originality and go for Paul Dickov.

I was being sarcastic mate from all the negative doom mongers on here. I'm glad Sarcasm isn't lost on you. Clearly early nights are needed for you, late ones make you a grumpy little man.
Never claimed you were being serious... just painfully unfunny

I can see this transfer window has seriously got your knickers in a twist bud, i think we will leave it there.

We are getting hammered in the media for spending on Richarlison . Yes we will over pay(although it's not 50m reported) whilst we aren't as attractive, yes we will have to take punts, we can't buy the finished article because sadly they won't want to come. That being said I would hope it's a one off this window and we can secure some more reasonable buys/bargains too.

But Liverpool have spent a quarter of a billion and it's not mentioned, Alisson is highly rated but I must say 70m for a guy they stick seven past doesn't strike me as good business either. They've been wasting millions for years. So wind your necks in reds you have no moral high ground

Richarlison + Meyer and we have some really class attacking options...

If hes available its a no brainer but he wants £140k a week?

Status
Not open for further replies.