Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know his history, but would still be astonished if he ends up at Palace or Fulham. If he does, he's gave up on his career and just wants to settle in London, which would mean a bullet dodged of course, but if he still had the hunger in his game he'd be one hell of a signing for most clubs.

Definitely would be a good addition in terms of his experience and quality, yep, but he's not a player that will take any club to the next level.

In terms of us being in for him, I just don't see it if we're getting Richarlison.

I think the only way Schurrle comes here is if we sell Lookman. I think Bolasie is gone for sure, and one of Vlasic or Mirrallas. We arent bringing him in to be the 4th winger, so that would mean Lookman sold.

Neither of whom are happy subs.

"He was dismissed from training for the remainder of the season, with Tedesco confused by the change in relationship, saying: "My impression for a long time was that Max felt at home here. That's what he expressed to the coaching staff. I'm disappointed at his personal attacks and can't fully understand them as they simply don't add up."

It lead to Meyer running down the remainder of his contract until it expired this summer, meaning he is now a free agent - but despite his obvious talent, no one has yet signed him up.

"Meyer has one problem - he has a completely wrong self-assessment. Everybody around him - his agent, Roger Wittmann, his family, the coaches of the youth teams - told him that he is one of the biggest talents, the 'German Messi' and after a while, you believe that," Grosse Schlarmann added."

It's a no from me.

"He was dismissed from training for the remainder of the season, with Tedesco confused by the change in relationship, saying: "My impression for a long time was that Max felt at home here. That's what he expressed to the coaching staff. I'm disappointed at his personal attacks and can't fully understand them as they simply don't add up."

It lead to Meyer running down the remainder of his contract until it expired this summer, meaning he is now a free agent - but despite his obvious talent, no one has yet signed him up.

"Meyer has one problem - he has a completely wrong self-assessment. Everybody around him - his agent, Roger Wittmann, his family, the coaches of the youth teams - told him that he is one of the biggest talents, the 'German Messi' and after a while, you believe that," Grosse Schlarmann added."

It's a no from me.

He needs good people around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.