Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical example of what I'm talking about. Knock him to death but offer no alternative.

Pointless!!!!!!
Why would you not knock someone who has kept a job for approx 12 months

What's your alternative? I don't have one as the best ones are going elsewhere

Ps it's not up to us who decides who gets the job

Pointless indeed.

Lads, whoever we end up with we wont be managed by Sam, we wont be coached by Sammy or have our money spent by Steve? Hang onto that thought, because if you do, you will realise that whoever we get, regardless, they will be an improvement. I genuinely believe it is impossible for it to be any worse than the past four seasons of horrible football. As ‘Kiss the Crest’ said, we have all forgotten what it feel like to be entertained by Everton. Silva or Howe or anybody else we are likely to get from the available pool will entertain us. If they dont entertain and win, they will be binned off.

No matter who we buy, or who we install as manager, we arent getting into the top four, or probably the top six next season. Far too much dross needs moving on for that to happen. So lets just have some enjoyment, while Brands and whoever implement their strategy for having a proper go at silverware and european qualification the season after next.

I recon Guardiola would’ve got relegated with Hull and Watford’s board are flaky at best. Apparently they barely backed him with the defensive signings he wanted.

Let’s not write him off because he made some really poor career choices trying to make a name in the premier league. Because everything before that seemed very classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.