New Everton Stadium Discussion

Well lets see what pops up in the next few weeks then....

These comments you keep dropping make it seem you know something is about to happen. It must be the funding as if they dropped an image of the stadium straight after the fans feedback they would look stupid.

I can't open the survey, don't have a customer number, but I'd like to see the survey questions.

Pretty basic questions.

What capacity would you like.
What features would you like the stadium to have.
What shape would you like the stadium to be.
What apps would you like inside the stadium.
How many and location of Big screens.
How would you travel, what would make you use public transport.
What features would you wish to retain from Goodison Park.

But the question that made me LOL was asking if I was concerned if the City paid for the stadium.

Can you not register on the website and then possibly get a customer number? Or would you have to buy something like a ticket or membership?

These comments you keep dropping make it seem you know something is about to happen. It must be the funding as if they dropped an image of the stadium straight after the fans feedback they would look stupid.

The way the questions are asked its almost like we have nothing.

It would seem very strange to ask all these questions if we already had plans, lots of people have claimed they have seen the plans so it seems a bit silly to ask the fans after the plans have been made, unless, these people are LYING!!!

It would seem very strange to ask all these questions if we already had plans, lots of people have claimed they have seen the plans so it seems a bit silly to ask the fans after the plans have been made, unless, these people are LYING!!!

I believe them mein MorgsArchitectFrandel

More flannel from the flim flam man.

“We had a board meeting (earlier this month) and that was about the board rubber-stamping the next stage in the journey. The next stage is to do consultation with fans and get that feedback while at the same time looking to get the Council funding whilst at the same time looking to secure the additional top-up funding that we need".

Wow, they've really cracked on with this in a year haven't they? Look at all that progress. All's that's needed now is more fan consultations (no doubt with a few work shops thrown in), and the cash.

Piece of piss.

Thanks for your excellent work Mr Elstone, and keep up this breathtaking pace you've set. :coffee:
That's why he got a £200k bonus this last year!

Pretty basic questions.

What capacity would you like.
What features would you like the stadium to have.
What shape would you like the stadium to be.
What apps would you like inside the stadium.
How many and location of Big screens.
How would you travel, what would make you use public transport.
What features would you wish to retain from Goodison Park.

But the question that made me LOL was asking if I was concerned if the City paid for the stadium.

Can you not register on the website and then possibly get a customer number? Or would you have to buy something like a ticket or membership?

What capacity would you like. - Anything between 45k-48k
What features would you like the stadium to have. - football
What shape would you like the stadium to be. - a bowl
What apps would you like inside the stadium. - Candy Crush
How many and location of Big screens. - on the back of every seat
How would you travel, what would make you use public transport. - ride a bike to the ground from Speke Airport
What features would you wish to retain from Goodison Park. - the stadium, just move it like one of those mobile homes

Ever since Moshiri has come in there's been a lot of people claiming to be ITK or hinting at it and quite frankly its all been shown to be nonsense.

Who knows why they do it but anyone listening to people on the internet at this point have to give their heads a wobble.

All I'm saying is the last thing we should be calling for is the removal of Bill. At the moment Moshiri is owed 80m by the club which we pay zero interest on. If Bill is removed theres nothing stopping him from either using the TV money to take that money back or transfer the debt to a higher rate of interest.

Soz, its often cos I am rushing about. I have heard some stuff recently, corroborated by others, and then proven in public, (The March meeting for example. I posted about it a day or so earlier)

The really interesting bit has not been corroborated though, other than it would fit quite snuggly into my long standing personal theory about all this stuff. It would also make a great deal of sense in other ways as well. If, as I said, it gets corroborated. Maybe in *looks at date* a weeks or 2, we will all know.

But, if my theory/info does check out, then we have lift off, cos the finance has been secured. Note the word "secured".

Pretty basic questions.

What capacity would you like. A big one
What features would you like the stadium to have. Private toilet
What shape would you like the stadium to be. Triangle
What apps would you like inside the stadium. Crossy Road
How many and location of Big screens. 1 and in my private toilet
How would you travel, what would make you use public transport. Helicopter and public transport is for losers
What features would you wish to retain from Goodison Park. Goodison Park in its entirety please

If you could send them my answers MG that I've posted above that would be greatly appreciated

Soz, its often cos I am rushing about. I have heard some stuff recently, corroborated by others, and then proven in public, (The March meeting for example. I posted about it a day or so earlier)

The really interesting bit has not been corroborated though, other than it would fit quite snuggly into my long standing personal theory about all this stuff. It would also make a great deal of sense in other ways as well. If, as I said, it gets corroborated. Maybe in *looks at date* a weeks or 2, we will all know.

But, if my theory/info does check out, then we have lift off, cos the finance has been secured. Note the word "secured".

666778912-russian-billionaire-alisher-usmanov-in-his-moscow-office.jpg.jpg

What capacity would you like. - Anything between 45k-48k
What features would you like the stadium to have. - football
What shape would you like the stadium to be. - a bowl
What apps would you like inside the stadium. - Candy Crush
How many and location of Big screens. - on the back of every seat
How would you travel, what would make you use public transport. - ride a bike to the ground from Speke Airport
What features would you wish to retain from Goodison Park. - the stadium, just move it like one of those mobile homes

I see me and you are on the same page Orly my good man. Dig up Goodison, move it, knock down the Park End and build a 40k home end instead where it's that far back you can't actually watch togger.

I'm a bit disappointed you didn't go for a triangle shape as well but apart from that I think it's fair to say we've got this one sorted