Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion won't change after today about not wanting him as manager.

But what I do want to mention, even though it was a pitifull performance, it got a result and just for the players and mentally where they're at I think it could be a massive point. We've been absolutely mullered their the last few seasons and been an embarrassment so today hopefully that's a weight off their shoulders

I'll give him credit for that.

Let's see if we can express ourselves a little more on Wednesday and get the 3 points

25152260_1416972428413769_6474515528827919557_n.jpg

At this point in my sports fandom, Im tired of watching teams who are supposedly trying to do things the "right way" and cant get results. Id like to have results for once. Today was a result. 3 wins and a draw with 10 goals for and 1 against is a nice string of results, even against some lesser teams.

If they continue, Ill be happy.

Nah mate, appointing Koeman showed a shocking lack of ambition. Sam is here to clean the mess up.
this is some astonishing revisionism. sure he screwed up the transfer market and we've been a mess all season, but he turned around a deeply mediocre side, and cost a pretty penny to bring in. it just didn't work out

Status
Not open for further replies.