Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I take this opportunity to apologise to our footballing neighbours for simply not allowing them to turn up and roll us over . This is , quite clearly , a terrible injustice and I sincerely hope that FIFA , UEFA , SKY , and that beaut on BBC "Lawro" intervene and award the points to the team who "tried harder" . After all it is their right to win every game .......

To be honest Lovren didn't foul him, he was just stronger.
Tbh on a surface where several players have already slipped you shouldn't be leaning into an attacker, unbalancing them in your box from behind...
You see him slip himself after contact so no blame on dcl

At half-time I was fearing the worst. Felt great getting a point so late in the game. Imagine how made up the lads must have been in the dressing room afterwards. No one gave us any chance in hell going into that game. All the pundits talking their usual sh!te before the game, predicting how much we were going to lose by. It wasn't pretty but I'll take it all day long over the Martinez and Koeman derbies!

lol Love how Sky have gone from clear penalty to controversial penalty :oops: watch DCL become the second player to be banned for diving ;) how dare we not play to their game plan :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.