Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, to be fair, Connolly was dropped and seems to need another season perhaps.

The Brazilian is so highly rated the media have been saying he's going to be pushing to be first choice in their full squad.
If that's the case he's going to cost serious dosh mate. We have other area's of priority that still need further attention.

[Poor language removed] giroud off and just get lacazette instead, 50million apparently they want. do it replaces rom and some change

We know Giroud can do it in the Premier League though. That's a lot of money for signing a player with some risk involved. Good record in the French league but he is quite lightweight and has not done anything of note for the French National team.

I would have him like, but at the price being rumoured, not so sure.

We know Giroud can do it in the Premier League though. That's a lot of money for signing a player with some risk involved. Good record in the French league but he is quite lightweight and has not done anything of note for the French National team.

I would have him like, but at the price being rumoured, not so sure.

but isn't signing every player from a different league a risk? giroud has decent stats but I just don't think he's what we need, to slow, I know the arsenal fans don't want him to be a starter, so if a team who finished 5th don't want him why should we be replacing our best player with him?

Reactions: JLW

I wouldnt be patting ourselves on the back or be killing ourselves either, Rom is a massive loss and weakens the team considerably.

Long way to go in this window and i feel we need another attacking midfilder and two strikers in addition to Sandro.

The only way to replace Roms goal will be through variance and diversity in striking options and boosting goals from midfield, i would be worried of expecting that from Klassen and Sandro in their first year.

but isn't signing every player from a different league a risk? giroud has decent stats but I just don't think he's what we need, to slow, I know the arsenal fans don't want him to be a starter, so if a team who finished 5th don't want him why should we be replacing our best player with him?

Yeah of course.

I wouldn't be using Arsenal fans as a judge of anybody to be honest. They expect Messi etc to be playing for them.

Giroud is a regular starter for a very strong France side too so the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

Yeah of course.

I wouldn't be using Arsenal fans as a judge of anybody to be honest. They expect Messi etc to be playing for them.

Giroud is a regular starter for a very strong France side too so the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

to be fair mate, the same france manager took a fat gignac who plays in the Mexican league to the last euros instead of lacazette, so I would say his judgement on strikers isn't the best

Status
Not open for further replies.