Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really expect transfer prices to be lower next summer regardless of remaining contract length?

Yes they promised him mate. The same thing happened to Tielemans. As a reward for loyalty=lower transfer fee and full cooperation to a transfer. They'll even consider lower transfer offers then if the player wants to go there. E.g: there were teams that offered more than Monaco. In exchange he also get a raise for the remaining length of his contract (still long). Something like Belgian player loyalty to help their club out.

Yes they promised him mate. The same thing happened to Tielemans. As a reward for loyalty=lower transfer fee and full cooperation to a transfer. They'll even consider lower transfer offers then if the player wants to go there. E.g: there were teams that offered more than Monaco. In exchange he also get a raise for the remaining length of his contract (still long). Something like Belgian player loyalty to help their club out.

That makes sense. I don't know how much we're even in the running for him but would be nice to try and come to some sort of agreement with him for next summer. Or even buy him now and loan him back for a year.

Would love us to sign Martial, not sure Mourinho would go for it though. Would probably want him to leave the prem

Sandro is a striker. He's played out wide before but at Malaga he was a striker. He'll want to try and get to the world cup so i'm fairly sure he won't have signed for us without assurances he'll be played as a striker.
I doubt any player gets those type of assurances and as it is a World Cup year he'll just want the chance to play, especially in the prem which is arguably one of the toughest divisions to play in and score 20 plus (yes I'm setting him a high target) goals in team.

If this is true it will be interesting to see what the new contract entails compared to the last one he was offered??

Am not convinced this is about salary!!

Mate I would not "worry" about salaries anymore, we don't have a limited in place, he is still a diamond and given the competition for places and the extra class we hope to have brought and bringing in I believe we have yet to see the best of Ross..

Plus I have two shirts with his name on the back and would be pissed if he went.....

I guess it'll be good for some of the young lads to get tips on how to best lube up a 70 year olds dried up vagina. I'm struggling after that.
Your experience of women is telling there mate!

Rooneys ability to win, his vocal approach and his lack of respect (or fear) of the teams we always seem to clam up against like a virgin on her wedding night could be invaluable. We need a leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.