Confirmed Signing Henry Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
...West Ham fans have apparently fumed.

hqdefault.jpg

Il be over the moon if this deal goes through.

Been keeping an eye on the lad since January after looking through some stats of players from different leagues, noticed he looked impressive for a struggling side and only young, dare i say the type of player that Koeman has shown an eye for in the past (Mane)

Having watched a bit of him i've wanted to see us show some interest when others have been linked like Arsenal, West Ham. Absolutely buzzing to see this news when i got in.

Henry, Lookman and Sandro could be frightening in 2/3 seasons time if we sign those 2 lads.

We've turned into Chelsea buying everyone who is young, then send them on loan until they get good enough to play for the first team or to be sold on for a hefty price tag.

Long may it continue. :p Let's hope this one turns out to be a diamond.
It's about building a sustainable model. To think Chelsea are going to make about 35m for selling ake, atsu and traore and none of them have got more than a fleeting glimpse of their first team. Henry furthers his development at Anderlect for a decent club and we reap the benefits next season. Also building a good relationship with the club. How I'd love the likes of dowell and Walsh to go there for a season.

never even seen him play but something about this signing making me excited, looks a real prospect, good deal all round, have a year at Anderlecht which is a massive step up from who he was at then come to us next year and score 61 prem goals in his first season

Status
Not open for further replies.