Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume you are figuring if Lukaku goes mate there.

IF so then the bare minimum we would need would be 1 cb, and 2 forward/strikers - absolute minimum

What we hopefully will get is 2 cb's, a young left back to spell/eventually step up for Baines, 1 cm, and 2-3 wide forward or strikers

On your list, effectively can remove DCL - he is no way shape or form ready to be the backup to the main striker, and Bolasie is no way ready to be included as he won't hardly feature this season and if he does we have no idea what we will get

i thought he was hoping to be back fully fit before end of the year?

Assume you are figuring if Lukaku goes mate there.

IF so then the bare minimum we would need would be 1 cb, and 2 forward/strikers - absolute minimum

What we hopefully will get is 2 cb's, a young left back to spell/eventually step up for Baines, 1 cm, and 2-3 wide forward or strikers

On your list, effectively can remove DCL - he is no way shape or form ready to be the backup to the main striker, and Bolasie is no way ready to be included as he won't hardly feature this season and if he does we have no idea what we will get

Mirallas would be the Bolasie 'stop-gap' i guess

Keane/Lemos + either Gaya/Chilwell/Sessegnon/Arana
Dendoncker
Dembele/Gray

But who knows...

It would be a great week if Barkley extends, Keane signs and Sandro comes

How about now...

Pickford/Robles
Coleman/Kenny -- Keane/Holgate -- Lemos/Williams -- Baines/Arana
Klaassen/Davies -- Schneiderlin/Dendoncker -- Gana/Walsh
Barkley/Bolasie -- Dembele/DCL -- Sandro/Lookman​
it's the attack that's the question mark for me. Dembele, DCL, and Lookman are still young and unproven, hopefully they play well but I doubt it will be smooth sailing. Bolasie is coming off a knee injury and I just can't see Ross and Sandro being enough. I'm going to be happy if Sandro signs but don't think he can replace Lukaku. especially on his own.

it's the attack that's the question mark for me. Dembele, DCL, and Lookman are still young and unproven, hopefully they play well but I doubt it will be smooth sailing. Bolasie is coming off a knee injury and I just can't see Ross and Sandro being enough. I'm going to be happy if Sandro signs but don't think he can replace Lukaku. especially on his own.

DCL as @bluestevon just mentioned would likely be a 3rd choice but I just cant bring myself to include the burnley bloke as 2nd choice.

Lookman would be behind sandro and likely get cameos then I really think he will push on this season.
Bolasie....think mirallas is his stopgap this season.

Defo need another striker.

DCL as @bluestevon just mentioned would likely be a 3rd choice but I just cant bring myself to include the burnley bloke as 2nd choice.

Lookman would be behind sandro and likely get cameos then I really think he will push on this season.
Bolasie....think mirallas is his stopgap this season.

Sandro will play a lot of games centrally mate

Status
Not open for further replies.