Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope, if we are even in for this guy, we could offer more than £6.8m with Arsenal not in the CL either.

I don't mean fees I mean wages , the money it takes to attract these players . Once the fees seem to be sorted , as appeared to happen a few times last year we need to ensure what we lack in some things we make up in finance .

I would hope, if we are even in for this guy, we could offer more than £6.8m with Arsenal not in the CL either.

Still you can't be too bummed losing a player to Arsenal surely?

West Brom or Stoke yeah sure. But some teams just have a bigger pull than us at the moment.

Ah so the deal is complicated mate ? Or might things change ?
@Raino85

image.jpeg

So have we never signed any players under the Kenwright/Elstone era then? No-one any good, like? Are you sure about that? Yes they are probably pretty crap, but honestly you can do better than this.

of course we have but how many do we miss out on due to these 2 incompetents. they need binned asap

of course we have but how many do we miss out on due to these 2 incompetents. they need binned asap

I've said this in other threads but why would Everton ever get rid of Elstone? Miss out on a transfer target, fans blame Elstone. Another team gets a better sponsorship deal, fans blame Elstone. Turnstiles not working at the match, fans blame Elstone. Can't buy the new training gear at your local sports shop in Kentucky, fans blame Elstone.

He's the perfect employee who takes the heat for absolutely everything. The guy was at the absolute top of his profession when he joined Everton yet fans talk about him like he's some kind of moron. There's a reason why he's the face of every failure at Everton and yet never gets the bullet.

I've said this in other threads but why would Everton ever get rid of Elstone? Miss out on a transfer target, fans blame Elstone. Another team gets a better sponsorship deal, fans blame Elstone. Turnstiles not working at the match, fans blame Elstone. Can't buy the new training gear at your local sports shop in Kentucky, fans blame Elstone.

He's the perfect employee who takes the heat for absolutely everything. The guy was at the absolute top of his profession when he joined Everton yet fans talk about him like he's some kind of moron. There's a reason why he's the face of every failure at Everton and yet never gets the bullet.
Top of his profession? Didn't he come in from some no mark rugby side. The mans a buffoon, he deserves sacking purely on the basis that he's a middle aged man that still uses false tan never mind his constant underperformance

well you have to ask yourself why all those things and more go wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.