Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, a couple of updates,
I didn't particularly get a challenge to leave the forum if i was wrong, so technically i wouldn't have to leave.
As per rumors circling the last few days, it is infact the case Sandro isn't coming
The documents i saw were pretty much nailed on done deal, but lets just say certain people at the club are not the best at being aggressive to get a signature over the line.
Makes me look like a complete fool now after giving the big I AM saying the deal wasa done diddly one.
So i shall be leaving today with my tail between my legs, i shall sign off tonight so i will make sure i have a good day on here before i leave

tenor.gif

The hounding of fake prophets/ITK's, whilst entertaining in itself, does have the potential to reduce the entertainment value of this thread. Prefer an "ITK" myself to someone who rips a few names from FIFA.

The hounding of fake prophets/ITK's, whilst entertaining in itself, does have the potential to reduce the entertainment value of this thread. Prefer an "ITK" myself to someone who rips a few names from FIFA.

I second the motion. The sir hast suffered enough. Let us not alloweth a remorseful weasel to take their life by their owneth hand. The council of elders shouldst review this policy

what about pickford though?

I'm not as 100% as i was before due to the Sandro debacle. Lets just say, no one else has come in for him........yet.
If someone else does though i am not confident of getting it done.
I know its a bit of a U turn but as said in the Sandro thread, its down to 1 or 2 people at the club these deals aren't getting done and going over the line like they should

I'm not as 100% as i was before due to the Sandro debacle. Lets just say, no one else has come in for him........yet.
I know its a bit of a U turn but as said in the Sandro thread, its down to 1 or 2 people at the club these deals aren't getting done and going over the line like they should
maybe it wasn't Moyes after all. The plot thickens

Kenwright?
Elstone?

Remember when the press were all saying we were signing Vladimir Bystrov and then LCAB said it was actually a different Russian with a similar name and then BOOM Bilyaletdinov arrived. I nearly wanked myself to death.

Remember when Matt Damon told us we were signing Jermaine Beckford about two days after it was reported every where and then reminded us all about his scoop in every post for the next 18 months.

Been some boss ITK moments on GOT.
Never a dull moment. Perhaps we should have just listened to the press and signed Bystrov instead of Bily.

I second the motion. The sir hast suffered enough. Let us not alloweth a remorseful weasel to take their life by their owneth hand. The council of elders shouldst review this policy
Lads, we want the ITKs and the Weasels to stick around.

All the Weasel Index does is help new people to GrandOldTeam.com (and there will be loads of them in the summer months) know an ITK's history, whether they have transfer rabies etc.

It's like TrustPilot, or Don'tTrustIt'sOkImaPilot

Do either of you think Sandro will sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.