Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not signing a single one of those and while 2 certain guys are in charge of our negotiations/selling the club to people, they never will.
I'd suggest maybe just opening a thread in the non everton forum with regards to these players

Any updates on Sandro lad?

Yeh Gimenez is good.

Not sure if he's world class yet - in fact I think he's a bit off hence why Simeone has preferred to use him in midfield this season mostly.

Only young though, and plenty of time to improve. He does have the lot to make him a really top player and it would certainly be a coup for us.

Personally, can't see it happening though.

To be honest, if we are being 'logical' and following history its unlikely we will sign more than 1 good player.

But hey, its the hope that kills us...

I actually think we would have 'some' chance of getting him, hes not getting games at centre back and his contract is up soon...

Simeone, I think isn't playing him because of the error he made against Bayern(?) last season...gone with experience and perhaps what he feels is his best partnership?

@Raino85 and my hope for starting keeper, Jordan Pickford...

I'm not as 100% as i was before due to the Sandro debacle. Lets just say, no one else has come in for him........yet.
If someone else does though i am not confident of getting it done.
I know its a bit of a U turn but as said in the Sandro thread, its down to 1 or 2 people at the club these deals aren't getting done and going over the line like they should

I'm not as 100% as i was before due to the Sandro debacle. Lets just say, no one else has come in for him........yet.
I know its a bit of a U turn but as said in the Sandro thread, its down to 1 or 2 people at the club these deals aren't getting done and going over the line like they should

Are you referring to Elstone or Walsh?

Ah so the deal is complicated mate ? Or might things change ?

Ok folks, putting it out here and will now be known as this summers itk.
Pickord & sandro are both done, been told by one of my contacts that has sent me proof but cant show it as he would get in trouble with his work.
There is no esk/wrd1878 'things may change' or 'from what i was told it was done but these deals can be complicated'

Vault me boys

zGHQb4O.gif

This is magnificent. The old 'Elstone / Kenwright finger pointing' backflip of an elder Weasel.

@Raino85 you are the Leader of the Pack and I salute you.

Arsenal using our scouting again it seems.

ONYEKURU LATEST

We understand talks between Arsenal and Henry Onyekuru'srepresentatives about a £6.8m transfer are progressing well.

The Nigerian striker is hopeful that a deal can be done soon. He is currently in Corsica at Nigeria's training camp after receiving his first international call-up.

He is the top scorer in Belgium and plays for KAS Eupen.

Arsenal using our scouting again it seems.

ONYEKURU LATEST

We understand talks between Arsenal and Henry Onyekuru'srepresentatives about a £6.8m transfer are progressing well.

The Nigerian striker is hopeful that a deal can be done soon. He is currently in Corsica at Nigeria's training camp after receiving his first international call-up.

He is the top scorer in Belgium and plays for KAS Eupen.

If we take all that as true it again sums up the problem we have , the targets we want are also wanted by those above us . If we want these players we need to come In with fantastic offers .

Status
Not open for further replies.