Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we actually ever had an ITK say something that's turned out to be true yet ?

I guess if you throw enough darts at the board you're sure to land a bullseye at some point

Well he has but its been more short notice rather then stuff well in advance, which more often then not changes over time, but they should know this.

Have we actually ever had an ITK say something that's turned out to be true yet ?

I guess if you throw enough darts at the board you're sure to land a bullseye at some point
DAVIDMOYES called the Mirallas transfer before it was announced. That's the last one I can remember.

We will just wait and see wont we brother.
Anyone fancy challenging me to a 'quit the forum if i am wrong' contest?

If i am wrong i will leave like the 'weasel' i am. Never to return again.
If i am correct, my challenger shall leave, never to return

Hi folks, a couple of updates,
I didn't particularly get a challenge to leave the forum if i was wrong, so technically i wouldn't have to leave.
As per rumors circling the last few days, it is infact the case Sandro isn't coming
The documents i saw were pretty much nailed on done deal, but lets just say certain people at the club are not the best at being aggressive to get a signature over the line.
Makes me look like a complete fool now after giving the big I AM saying the deal wasa done diddly one.
So i shall be leaving today with my tail between my legs, i shall sign off tonight so i will make sure i have a good day on here before i leave

I didn't particularly get a challenge to leave the forum if i was wrong, so technically i wouldn't have to leave.
As per rumors circling the last few days, it is infact the case Sandro isn't coming
The documents i saw were pretty much nailed on done deal, but lets just say certain people at the club are not the best at being aggressive to get a signature over the line.
Makes me look like a complete fool now after giving the big I AM saying the deal wasa done diddly one.
So i shall be leaving today with my tail between my legs, i shall sign off tonight so i will make sure i have a good day on here before i leave
I am now optimistic its back on

Thank you for your sacrifice.

We shall name this summer's Weasel Index in your honour and your many, many Weasel Points will (likely) keep you near the top of the Index until September.

Be seeing you.

What a dramatic turn of events this is. If you're going to leave then go out with a bang, maybe raid the social media accounts of fellow forum members for their photos and then photoshop their faces onto women getting utterly destroyed by a number of well endowed men. It's what Ash would have wanted.

giphy.gif

what about pickford though?

DAVIDMOYES called the Mirallas transfer before it was announced. That's the last one I can remember.

Remember when the press were all saying we were signing Vladimir Bystrov and then LCAB said it was actually a different Russian with a similar name and then BOOM Bilyaletdinov arrived. I nearly wanked myself to death.

Remember when Matt Damon told us we were signing Jermaine Beckford about two days after it was reported every where and then reminded us all about his scoop in every post for the next 18 months.

Been some boss ITK moments on GOT.

aaaw don't go. I love all this rumour, counter rumour ITK and IDK stuff. It gladdens my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.