The Stadium and Global Warming ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Moshiri needs to sort this out, how are we building the only structure in the UK that has got people worried about rising sea levels?

I blame Kenwright.

I'm not too worried about the ground , more concerned that my home will be completely underwater . I mean of course I'll be dead but still .

It's completely , and I mean , completely ridiculous. The entire waterfront area and much of the city would be under water as well at other out laying areas. The echo hasn't mentioned a thing previously so I can only assume that this has only become an issue in the last week , since roughly it seems the time of the new ground announcement.

I for one applaud the echo for their diligent and even handed reporting , they've welcomed our new opportunities in a manner that seems almost exactly the same as they greeted that incredible new stand , something as ambitious and earth shattering as that let's face it we're lucky to be mentioned in the same breath.

The echo are looking after us, they've mentioned the risk of global warming , the potential damage to the cities world heritage status not to mention finding another expert to tell us that the naming rights probably aren't worth as much as we hope . As always the echo are fighting our corner , we're lucky to have them .

The latest report from the Echo is a bit concerning to be fair.

EVERTON STADIUM PLANS COULD LEAD TO GLOBAL EXTINCTION OF MANKIND
Greg O'Keefe
The Earth will eventually be hit by another asteroid, similar to the one that hit what is now the Gulf of Mexico and wiped out the dinosaurs, leading to a cataclysmic event which will likely cause the extinction of 90% of life on the planet. Now a study has been published by a leading failed academic and season ticket holder at Anfield, Bjorn Olafsonn, which claims that Bramley Moore Dock, the site of Everton's planned new stadium, could well be where the asteroid hits.

"Not only would humanity be launched into a global crisis and a possible extinction event", claimed Olafsonn, "but the World Heritage Status would be lost forever following an asteroid hit. Sure, Birkenhead would look a little better but civilisation as we know it would end". It remains unclear if Everton have taken an asteroid strike into consideration in the planning stages as the club refused to comment on this totally hypothetical scenario when contacted earlier today.

The latest report from the Echo is a bit concerning to be fair.

EVERTON STADIUM PLANS COULD LEAD TO GLOBAL EXTINCTION OF MANKIND
Greg O'Keefe
The Earth will eventually be hit by another asteroid, similar to the one that hit what is now the Gulf of Mexico and wiped out the dinosaurs, leading to a cataclysmic event which will likely cause the extinction of 90% of life on the planet. Now a study has been published by a leading failed academic and season ticket holder at Anfield, Bjorn Olafsonn, which claims that Bramley Moore Dock, the site of Everton's planned new stadium, could well be where the asteroid hits.

"Not only would humanity be launched into a global crisis and a possible extinction event", claimed Olafsonn, "but the World Heritage Status would be lost forever following an asteroid hit. Sure, Birkenhead would look a little better but civilisation as we know it would end". It remains unclear if Everton have taken an asteroid strike into consideration in the planning stages as the club refused to comment on this totally hypothetical scenario when contacted earlier today.
Go back to RAWK lad!

I'm not normally a get rid of the BBC person but any more of this nonsense and I will be....

As I have pointed out on the stadium thread the land mass in the Northern UK is rising ......

Nothing to see here move along !

Status
Not open for further replies.