Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am too. Groningen probably. But that piece also underlined that his dad loved the English league and was a fan of MOTD. He obviously took Liverpool on as his favourite English team as they were winning everything back then.

Doesn't make him a boyhood red though does it... I liked Fulham as a young kid for no reason at all I'm not a boyhood cottager.

His dad rattled his mom to the rhythm of the MOTD tune and then 'shot off' at the sight of an Ian St. John winner, that's why he has Kopite hair

I'm not making a big deal out if it. I highlighted his words in his managerial ambitions 18 months ago and then the roof fell in.

He's a boyhood red. If he wanted to manage Liverpool it's understandable. But that was before he joined us and of course he wouldn't now want to manage them.

I cant be clearer than that.

LOL

Wow. I've never seen so much analysis and conclusions created out of a single innocent line about liking a team as a kid.

I'm not making a big deal out if it. I highlighted his words in his managerial ambitions 18 months ago and then the roof fell in.

He's a boyhood red. If he wanted to manage Liverpool it's understandable. But that was before he joined us and of course he wouldn't now want to manage them.

I cant be clearer than that.
I don't disagree with your position mate. The point I was attempting to get across was that you (and others) are belabouring a position that has been well and truly thrashed out; it's sap's been sucked dry and it's time to stick a fork in it ...and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.