Would you take a draw?

Take a draw now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no.

19 years is too long.

I can forgive losing as long as we actually play for the win.

We haven't done that much since 99.

That sums up my feelings.

I hate when we play it safe then let a goal in and they are so much in the front foot we cannot get up a head of steam.

If we are going to lose, let's go down with bugles blaring and guidons flying.

Yes, considering Coleman, McCarthy, Besic and most likely Schniederlin are all out, leave us thin in midfield, Barry doesn't suit a high pressing team (see Spurs game)... but I'd only be happy with it if we went on to beat United, Arsenal and draw with Chelsea. If we can take 8 points from those games then top 4 is definitely on.

Davek (they shall not pass..)

Pete Blue (on the right) Bruce Wayne (somewhere in the middle) Magic Juan (as left as they come.)

Tommeye (bites yer legs off kopites.) Morgsgoat (snarl but that pass...wow) Blue toff (creative and what a through ball)

Degsy... ( Reidy personified.)

IanEFC (slots it through to.....?)

Groucho ( chips it over the shites defence for..............

Linekers Legs to score....

Was there any doubt ??? ;);););)

Pete Blue (on the right) Bruce Wayne (somewhere in the middle) Magic Juan (as left as they come.)

Tommeye (bites yer legs off kopites.) Morgsgoat (snarl but that pass...wow) Blue toff (creative and what a through ball)

That side needs a little *ahem ... -wizard-

Gutted here. :mad:
Did I at least make the bench?

I want to draw over lose, that said...

3 points increases our slim slim chances of possible top4 or a lot more realistically, a push for top 6.

Oh and we haven't gone there and done it for 18 years, time for that curse to break.

All I want is us to go there and try to win it.

I'll accept us losing as long as we go there and try to impose our game and play to win.

I was hoping we'd do that in the Spurs game and we didn't.
This! I'd rather get beat fighting them to the last second than hang on for a point! Go for their throats, lets find out if this team has what it takes to win a big match! Lets face it, this is a bigger test than Chelsea, because none of them tonk the teams around them like this lot do. So to beat them, particularly at the pit will send a message out! (even though we know for certain they will claim that they always get tuened over by the little teams if we win). Its time to show if you have any nuts whatsoever boys, because i am tired of turning up at the gunfight only to see you have forgotten the knife!

Status
Not open for further replies.