January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea good luck to the lad ... in some respects I hope he proves Koeman wrong.. but he is a hull player now ... time for EFC to move on... let's get 2/3 on and same out and see how we go

Before anyone goes overboard wishing Niasse well for his time at Hull put it into context he's earned around £2.5 million for a couple of tap ins inthe U23's. Big big mistake from the Martinez regime.....sooner give that to Tom Davies & Mason Holgate.

How is that his fault though. We cant wish him well because our previous manager paid big money for him and our current one doesnt rate him? It happens all the time at every club and level, people take it too personal.

Torres, Shevchenko at Chelsea, Veron and Falcao at Man U, Kaka at Real. In terms of ability there is no comparison to Niasse but they were all expensive flops. Liverpool paid just under £10mill for Aspas who didnt see the first team but nobody bats an eyelid as its pocket change to them. The problem is that it was a big fee for us.

How is that his fault though. We cant wish him well because our previous manager paid big money for him and our current one doesnt rate him? It happens all the time at every club and level, people take it too personal.

Torres, Shevchenko at Chelsea, Veron and Falcao at Man U, Kaka at Real. In terms of ability there is no comparison to Niasse but they were all expensive flops. Liverpool paid just under £10mill for Aspas who didnt see the first team but nobody bats an eyelid as its pocket change to them. The problem is that it was a big fee for us.
Yes, agreed. We'd all jump at the chance to play for Everton, or the PL for that matter. He did the same.

The only criticism I could have is about whether he put in a shift on the paddock. Those that have seen him play (anyone?) will know better than me. I always think of Straq in these situations. Not a good player at all but we could see him really trying & making the most of his opportunity. If Niasse didn't put the effort in then I can understand the criticism.

Comes across very well here. Good luck Oumar.

Not surprised one bit with that. I really hope the lad pulls up trees at Hull and that Oumar settles in and scores goals. You can't fault his responses there - absolutely no blame attached to Everton at all. Interesting that he mentioned "others" when they said would he like to prove Koeman wrong..."yes, and others". That says team mates to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.