Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Moshiri's left plum.

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Other (Please state)

Votes: 5 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even debate-worthy.....Seamus all day long...and all night long. Ticks every box.

Can't understand the shouts for the church mouse. He gets homesick on away games and shat himself on penno's for a season presumably to get his manager sacked and get a bit of kudos for himself.
Wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Wiliams for me. Coleman is my favourite everton player (with Rom) for years but I think Williams would be a better captain for us right now.

Whoever you can picture lifting and celebrating a trophy with us - pick that person.

Coleman or Williams all day long

Not even debate-worthy.....Seamus all day long...and all night long. Ticks every box.

Can't understand the shouts for the church mouse. He gets homesick on away games and shat himself on penno's for a season presumably to get his manager sacked and get a bit of kudos for himself.
Wouldn't say boo to a goose.

Is your middle name Fabio and you read mis-quotes in the press?

Williams for me, I'm not sure the rest of the boys understand Coleman. :p That would explain how his crosses hardly ever end up with an Everton player in a 5 foot radius of it.

Not that's a bad thing as he probably thinks [poor language removed] it with the crosses, then goes on a mazy run and scores himself.

Good to have leaders all over the pitch but I think it best that the captain comes from central defence or midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.