Summer transfer window 2023

Id like the lad Gyokeres if the price isnt too silly but Blackburn's Sam Gallagher is a typical Everton big number 9 that we could get at a reasonable price.

What's the opposite of slamming shut?

When does the window "fling open"?
Same boring answer I give every year.

You can transfer players 365 days a year, but can only register them in certain windows.

The Premier League has confirmed that the 2023 summer transfer window will officially open on Wednesday, June 14.

However, English clubs will only be allowed to sign players from domestic leagues until July 1 when international deals are then permitted.

The window will slam shut again at 11pm on Friday, September 1.

Top-flight bosses have also confirmed dates for the 2024 winter transfer window which will open on Monday, January 1 before closing at 11pm on Thursday, February 1.

I news:

i understands Dyche intends to overhaul the club’s squad and rebuild the team with an emphasis on pace, power and energy. He will hope Everton move quicker and with more conviction than they did last summer when Frank Lampard grew frustrated at the length of time it took to secure key deals.

“The need for a goalscorer is particularly pressing. Only Wolverhampton Wanderers scored fewer times than Everton, whose miserly record of 34 goals in 38 games was inflated by the remarkable 5-1 win at Brighton.

“They are long-term admirers of Coventry‘s Viktor Gyokeres while i understands that contact was made with Roma over the availability of striker Tammy Abraham in January. But whether either target is realistic given likely inflated prices is another matter.”

Don’t really understand this. Dyche was at Burnley for a million years and never bought for pace. Just grocks.

Apparently some Italian club called Salted Peanuts or something were interested in January.
They offered a case of Chianti and 3kgs of penne , seemed a good deal to me. Apparently Bill insisted on Limoncello instead
Bill probably thinks Limoncello is a 30-goal a season striker banging them in for Lazio or someone.

(And whoever should no to a pasta n vino swap deal for a useless dwarf should be fired into the sun, nevermind fired on the spot).

…Link/Profile/Video;

IMG_5724.jpeg

IMG_5728.jpeg

Follow the Barca method, sell with a buy back and some hefty sell on fees
Sell-ons and buy-back demands are hardly likely to entice buyers to queue up to take a 22 year old who has made a dozen Prem career appearances and can't even get a look in at one of the worst, most goal-shy teams in the league.

(Mind you, I suppose if you jumble up the letters of his last name you can almost spell 'Messi'.......)