To the wimps the cry “we’re down” for months

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a simple point, for two years in a row fans have bleating about us being down for months…. Guess what….

It’s pathetic

It would be pathetic if we had finished 10th

fact is we were very close to going down and you know it

we were a Doucoure wonder goal away from discussing travel plans to Rotherham

we have a right to be worried about this happening again

it is not "wimpy" to be care about relegation, to do otherwise is putting your head in the sand

No mate it’s an opinion. It can’t be anything else.
Cool
So if your opinion is wet blanket, liver lilled, bed wetting, white flag , waving quit business for months at a time, two years running, it should not be called out?!?!
Even you, forum pigeon, knows it’s pathetic

It would be pathetic if we had finished 10th

fact is we were very close to going down and you know it

we were a Doucoure wonder goal away from discussing travel plans to Rotherham

we have a right to be worried about this happening again

it is not "wimpy" to be care about relegation, to do otherwise is putting your head in the sand
We all care, that who we are. Stating as fact we are down for months, for two years in a row and then staying up is effin pathetic

Cool
So if your opinion is wet blanket, liver lilled, bed wetting, white flag , waving quit business for months at a time, two years running, it should not be called out?!?!
Even you, forum pigeon, knows it’s pathetic

I really couldn’t give a toss if people believe we’re staying up or going down, makes zero difference to reality. The fact you’re calling people out is even more embarrassing though.

If Bournemouth equalised today, would you have made this thread or hid away in a little hole?

I really couldn’t give a toss if people believe we’re staying up or going down, makes zero difference to reality. The fact you’re calling people out is even more embarrassing though.

If Bournemouth equalised today, would you have made this thread or hid away in a little hole?
The point being, pigeon, wait until we are down before saying we are for months and months for two years in a row

It’s a bit mean though don’t you think to call someone pathetic because they worry about it more or earlier…..people‘s posts can be reflective of their mental health at any given moment. I think a little more empathy and tolerance is called for…..in general from the posters who seemed to dislike a less positive outlook envisaged by the more negative posters. The forum is about opinion after all

I agree with this, and believe this thread to be a turgid pile of pathetic crap. Just my opinion like.

@matty1878 support however you want, worry as much as you want. Post what you want. Just take care of yourself!

Please, if/when we struggle again, wait until the last ball is kicked before bleating like utter simps

It’s a disgrace, get a back bone and hold your nerve before chucking in the towel

Eff being with you lot in the trenches (and there was effing loads of you for months for two seasons in a row)

Soz, but it’s got to be said
Matty is definitely one of those crying wimps ha

Status
Not open for further replies.